He Returns

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Insane117, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Insane117

Insane117 Ancient

try to survive and get out of each chamber to escape and pray u dont die. (very hard) U must think and move fast there are 6 chambers and u will need to use your brian to survive.

Map
    http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=50924316

download the game variant (Torture2)
    Torture 2 u got 150 gravity, 90 speed and no shields so one mess up u are screwed. Also you dont have ANY Grenades so no grenade jumping for u.
    http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=51164305

Weapons: plasma pistol
    1 sword
    1 brute shot
    1 rocket launcher
    1 BR
    recomended players:2-6 and play with poeple that dont **** around and kill u all the time.

[​IMG]this is the 3rd chamber find your way out.

[​IMG]ah the one of the hardest chambers u got to find the custom powerup and u have ten seconds to jump and get the BR.

[​IMG]oh this chamber is a pain u got to move the wirespool but dont let it go in the man cannon

[​IMG]ah the starting room this is extremely hard surround by fusion coils and the only way out is to die or find a way past the grav lift. also u got 20 seconds to get out of the room. >:)

Also if u get threw every torture chamber there is a hidden message at the end Good luck

#1 Insane117, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  2. Rentless

Rentless Ancient

Download link?
    Pictures?
    Description?

Nothing?

3. Crocdude3

Crocdude3 Ancient

u need to add links add pics go tone of my posts in halo disscusion and there will be links 2 help

4. JlGSAW

JlGSAW Ancient

Yeah, Links would help.

5. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

well, first you need links, you only need 1 pic so thats fine, but a better description and usually a few hinting chaleenge names are good, welcome to forgehub
    NOTE: ANY POTS SAYING THIS IS NOT UP TO STANDARDS WILL BE REPORTED AS SPAM. i will edit this when its standardised

6. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

eh, looks kinda poorly constructed. sloppy, looks like i could escape with 1 simple grenade jump or by jumping on some1's head.....
    and only 1 pic works.....

7. EagerToWait

EagerToWait Ancient

Dude, give him a chance hes probably just accidently posted it... everyone does it.

I hate when people go "the next comment will be posted as spam" well your posting is spam. its Bollocks! if he dont explain whats happened soon then yeah tell him about the 24 hour ****...

8. Jawflan

Jawflan Ancient

Wait i have to use my Brian to survive, what if there is no Brian on my Team

9. StreetSoccer12

StreetSoccer12 Ancient

Sup Insane its streetsoccer dude..

Posting the website = EX [/url ] Posting pictures = [...aps/3000-map-posting-template.html]Click here.

10. VGI dYn4sTy

VGI dYn4sTy Ancient

no one can reveiw about this you need pics

11. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

ummmmm why is there 1 pic,is this a joke or something. from your description i might dl but i dont think i will 3/10