Haunted Station

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Ryan1015697, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Ryan1015697

Ryan1015697 Ancient

Haunted Station

At Haunted Station things have got out of control. Play with Predator. Be careful when the predator turns the lights off. The Predator has good camo, a sword, and 50% leech abilities with shields. Also, the predator can take about 150% damage. Add more Predators with a bigger party and all of the predators and humans only live once.Watch guilty spark on the ceiling, it will tell you where the predator is. The story of the map is that the creature broke out of it's cage and trashed the place. Now a team was sent there to clean things up. Random weapons are on the floor because that is where the victims dropped their weapons. Also, in this map there are broken doors you have to crouch under, falling vehicles, explosions, and a man cannon that lets the predators fly. Never go alone. This is a scary map. The predator can talk through the mic and say scary things to the humans.
    Made by Ryan101Gamer. I already have a lot of downloads but I just updated this map. Please download, comment , and tell everyone on your friends list.

My Maps
    1. Blockade
    2. Escape 3
    3. B Ball Court

This is my original map idea and the best predator map ever!

Cold storage might as well been made for a predator gametype.

170+ Downloads in the first two days when uploaded to my fileshare!

[​IMG]
    The power core room where a needler can be found to tag the predator so that it will become visible for a short period of time.

[​IMG]
    Guilty Spark or the spot light found the predator and the human shot the predator with their plasma rifles.

[​IMG]
    This is where the predator broke out of its holding container.

[​IMG]
    A safe room with a flamethrower, some equipment, and other weapons. A soccer ball is also in this room so the predator can move it and scare the humans.

[​IMG]
    A dark and foggy hallway that is blocked off by a glass barrier.

#1 Ryan1015697, Jul 21, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
    Ryan. K. likes this.
  2. minato

minato Ancient

Your thread name is not up to Forge Hub standards. It is only supposed to have the name of the map. Not "A Scary Map called Haunted Station". It is just supposed to be "Haunted Station". Please change the thread title.

3. Saint Prodigy

Saint Prodigy Ancient

nice map i like how you added the effects. try and get a little more pics of it though

4. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

Cool map, i like how you can move the soccer ball to scare people. good job

5. Widestoned

Widestoned Ancient

oooooooooooooooooooooooo looks scary! i like how u used one of the broken flood containment things as where the zombie has broken out of

6. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

looks good, i play predator all the time but thhis may be better then what we play on

7. AItius

AItius Ancient

this looks like an awesome map, i just can't get enough of cold storage. i love the soccer ball idea, and the effects filter 5/5 for sure.

Ryan. K. likes this.
  8. celtics513

celtics513 Ancient

i love the horror-ish effects that have been added (the soccer ball, the voice effects of the predator). creative ideas like these are what makes maps great

Ryan. K. likes this.
  9. Wu pmouse

Wu pmouse Ancient

looks cool and spooky, but change the filters 2 juicy and gloomy, those r the best to make things look spooky but other than that it lloks great

Ryan. K. likes this.
  10. TheRevXa7xX

TheRevXa7xX Ancient

I like the grafix to make it look spooky

11. Dark Synth

Dark Synth Ancient

This sounds awesome! I might test it out with a group of my friends when I can.

Ryan. K. likes this.
  12. Jono36

Jono36 Ancient

Looks fairly good for a cold storage map. Never considered actualy making infection on it. Nice work.

Ryan. K. likes this.
  13. Savagesound

Savagesound Ancient

This reminds me of my map "Goodnight". Any who this is a good map but i think you should use gloomy and juicy,

Ryan. K. likes this.
  14. ryan r teh lol

ryan r teh lol Ancient

It looks like a fun map, but aren't all those obstacles, like grav lifts and soccer balls a problem?
    If they do, it would be awesome, and it looks like the predator must have a good tactic to get to the humans, does look a bit short with 1 life.

15. Katana Master

Katana Master Ancient

Spooky... Interesting. Maps been downloaded, oh and your gametype link is broken....

16. spatulaspartan

spatulaspartan Ancient

Its okay...No drastic improvements. But what i have played it is pretty fun. 3.5/5