Mini-Game Harms Way

Discussion in 'Halo 4 Archive' started by AoMUnknownV2, Mar 3, 2013.

1. AoMUnknownV2

AoMUnknownV2 Forerunner

Harms Way

Harms way is a hog wars mini-game that isn't no ordinary hog wars game, its something that is fresh and new. The goal for this game is to fight for the hill but this has multiple of hills to fight for. When you get knocked off the map, you get teleported back up and your warthog turns into a deadly projectile that smashes into other players.

The obstacles that you need to watch out for is kill balls that will roll down the runways in all directions and the middle too. You can't steal warthogs because players are set to "Drivers Only" and if you get out of your hog, you got 10 seconds to get back in or you die. You don't have one life like other hog wars, for this you have unlimited lives.

The game play is really strong and more intense than other hog wars that I played. If you want a hog wars game that is more crazy, intense, and tons of fun. Check out Harms Way. Enjoy

Note. I changed the map download link from the original Harms Way map to the new Harms Way 2.0 map. The map is still the same as original, but added and fixed a few things.

Harms Way 2.0 Features

* added 8 more warthogs on map
    * fixed the bases (people fall when they drive off the spawn)
    * Warthogs instantly re-spawns (no more waiting for warthogs anymore)
    * you still use the Harms Way game-type.

Harms Way Map Details: (Commentary)
    AoM UnknownV2 Present's: Harms Way - YouTube

Harms Way Game play:
    Beastly Crew Presents: Harms Way Halo 4 - YouTube

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 AoMUnknownV2, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  2. zFLuFFy

zFLuFFy Promethean

Fun as hell with the more people. Definitely recommend if you are trying to have a great time and want to have loss of breath from laughing too hard.

3. Quibbles

Quibbles Promethean

Its fun to play but I think the hills should move more often. Also we had trouble with people standing around waiting for warthogs to spawn. Otherwise great.

4. AoMUnknownV2

AoMUnknownV2 Forerunner

Hey glad you liked Harms Way. Just now i changed the map download link to the new Harms Way 2.0. I fixed the warthog re-spawn and now they instantly re-spawn now. That was the biggest flaw i had with the map and now its fixed which I'm glad that i fixed.