Happy Fun Park

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Mr Grimm11, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Mr Grimm11

Mr Grimm11 Ancient

Happy Fun Park
    Made by Mr. Grimm11
    Download Here
    [​IMG]

Map Story: Long time ago there was a magical fun place called "Happy Fun Park", but within the park came corrupted, evil and vile... And so the seven Misticle Law Enforcements shut the place down, and thought it's evil was done for good... And now this "Happy Fun Park" came back from it's shadowy prison, and returns to make everyone happy and have some fun... But what if it's still corrupted tho?

Map Description: Wanna have good time? Then come on down to this magical place! Theres games and much more fun then ever! Made by
    Mr Grimm11.
    Has a Shootout Range, Bumper Mongooses, Pick a Powerup, Rollercoaster Madness​

Weapon/Equipment List:
    4x Plasma Rifles
    2x Plasma Pistols
    6x Carbines
    1x Sword
    2x Beam Rifles
    2x Needlers

Gametypes:
    All Gametypes work for this map.
    Why I made this?
    Don't know why, lol. Some of my friends and I got bored, so we decided to create something, lol. Sorry if I'm not good at making descriptions really good or long, me not smart in anyway... And if some already made a map like this, I'm sorry if it looked or tryed to copy you. =(

Pics

[​IMG]
    Which Powerup to choose?
    [​IMG]
    Over view of the park
    [​IMG]
    Sign says, "You need to be at this hight to enter the rollercoaster". Damn, well it looks like I'm not tall enough...
    [​IMG]
    Parkinglot view
    [​IMG]
    Rollercoaster, oh well I did my best to make it look decent.
    [​IMG]
    Hey look a shooting range!​

2. Hunter85792

Hunter85792 Ancient

Ummmm... well it looks like a good idea (the whole amusement park thing) but if you make a v2, interlock some more cause it looks really sloppy in some parts. I'm not saying that cause this is FH it's cause when you interlock there's no gaps and stuff so yeah. Anyway no download from me, it's not really my thing.

3. OrangE BloB

OrangE BloB Ancient

if you made this infinite money glitch, you would probably be able to make a racetrack and say it's a rollercoaster and then make the other attractions, but this is a good idea :)

4. ShreddedDreamz

ShreddedDreamz Ancient

It looks like a place to have a good time messing aroundand a few laughs with some friends (seems to be the reason you made it). The forging is sloppy no doubt, but seemingly is ok for the whole amusement park theme. Anyways, if you add maybe some more things, make the shooting range longer than 2 feet, make the rollercoaster fun or more interesting in a way, and just clean it up overall it would make it much nicer.

5. MichMaster32

MichMaster32 Ancient

i like this map. it looks like a fun map that could keep people entertained. i would suggest interlocking. it would make the roller coaster nice and smooth. the carnival ideas are a nice touch. good job!

6. Mr Grimm11

Mr Grimm11 Ancient

Well thanks ya'll for your opinions and all. Sorry if I made it look sloppy, I've been tired all day and started to make this map around 12:00 A.M Mid time, that's why it kinda looks like crap. =( I'll make a V2 later, but thanks ya'll.