Sandbox Happy Drive!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by TheClubhouse, Jul 19, 2010.

1. TheClubhouse

TheClubhouse Ancient

Happy drive IS NOT a competitive race track that tracks laps and has proper starting/finishing lines. That said, I also made this map a long time ago for a contest on some other site, but forgot to post it! lol. So I ended up making this map for nothing, but recently came accross it again, so here it is.

[bungievid]109583837[/bungievid]
    Just a video of "The Crusher"

[bungievid]115894160[/bungievid]
    When things go bad....

Download link: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RittSea

RittSea Ancient

Wait, you said you made this A LONG TIME AGO? This looks like you made it just yesterday and used all these crazy ideas that people have found and mushed it all together into an awsome map!!! No, but seriously, I have no idea how something this creative and original wasn't posted earlier, because this is truly amazing. All I can say is stop wasting time on forgehub and get back to making us happy by makin moar mapz!

3. TheClubhouse

TheClubhouse Ancient

Thanks, glad you guys liked it. It wasn't made THAT long ago, but maybe 3 or 4 months ago. I took a break from forge for quite a while! Anyways, the track is raceable, but not one of those cool "uncheatable" tracks.

4. Alligator88

Alligator88 Forerunner

"The Crusher" was my favorite part of this map due to how creative and unique it was.Also,it was very enjoyable trying to get past that part.Good job and keep up the good work!