Hangar Defense

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Mazta Pasta, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Mazta Pasta

Mazta Pasta Forerunner

MAP LINK

How do you edit the links at the top??

[​IMG]

More pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello all I just finished my map Hangar Defense The gametype for it is Invasion Hangar Defense.
    You can play normal Invasion and Invasion Slayer on it too. Don't use vehicle drops in Invasion slayer though. I recommend playing the gametype because I included some cool features that makes the gametype really fun to play.

Spartans are the Attackers in the battle. They take off in falcons from the collosseum towards the Covenant ship afloat over the island. The first phase will have spartans capture either the right wing of the ship or the landing pad on the rear of the ship.

After the first phase the humans will carry a bomb brought to the landing pad down into the hangar where it will be planted on the wall hiding the engine cores. This explosion will tear the wall off and reveal an overloaded engine core.

At the final phase, the elites will guard there data core stored in the bridge as the spartans break in to steal the important intel and finish off the elites. The spartans will do their best to carry the core over to the landing pad for extraction.

I'm going to submit this to Bungie for their Forgetacular contest. But before I do that, I want feedback and criticism for the map. I request any of you to download the map/gametype, and invite at least 11 of your friends to have a 6v6 or more game. Please upload the saved video to your fileshare and send it to me as well as any feedback you have.

I would really, really appreciate if any of you try it out. This would be great help.
    Thanks in advanced, <3 u ForgeHub

THANKS
    [​IMG]

Please guys, try the map. I promise it's really fun. Try Invasion for a change.

#1 Mazta Pasta, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010