Foundry Hammer

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Unsighted Milk, May 23, 2009.

1. Unsighted Milk

Unsighted Milk Ancient

Hammer v2

HAMMERv2.2
    Overview
    Hammer is a foundry styled map, both team slayer and a great ffa. I think it works best with territories and can work with any game type. this was also one of my first maps when I learned interlocking about 6 months ago. Hammer is a industrial fusion coil plant, that makes fusion coils. the pallets resemble conveyer belts if you did not know that. 4-10 players
    Screenshots
    [OLD] No teleporter and overshield is swaped with camo. Brute shot and trip mine are removed.
    [​IMG]
    [OLD]Added needler and ladder
    [​IMG]
    [OLD]Rocket swapped with sniper, added a way up to main structure on the farthest place of the screenshot
    [​IMG]
    Now for the new ones. those were just for overview.
    [​IMG]
    Rocket spawn. [​IMG]
    blue base
    [​IMG]
    red base
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sniper spawn. both snipers have 0 clips, combining them makes 1 clip. plainly for aesthetics.
    [​IMG]
    Invis and shotgun
    [​IMG]
    this is the new way up i was talking about (in the way back).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ladder [​IMG]
    Easy easy assassination
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]A03.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Weapons
    1x rockets
    1x shotgun
    2x sniper (2 but counts as 1 sniper)
    1x shields
    1x invis
    1x regenerator
    1x plasma pistol
    2x needler
    ?x fusion coils
    1x spiker
    2x plasma rifle
    3x smg
    8x BRs
    4x stickies (plasma)​
    Download -http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=83069485
    made by unsighted milk
    please download, rate and provide constructive criticism

#1 Unsighted Milk, May 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. iTz Longshot

iTz Longshot Ancient

yea i would have to agree. iv never seen that kinda center piece ether. very nice. the rest looks well forged. its kinda empty, but not really. if so, maybe add a little more if you can. but otehr than that, its a nice map, good job.

3. thecookiejark

thecookiejark Ancient

nice map here, very original. i LOVE the center piece alot, very original. Seems empty on the opposite of red and blue bases though. other then that, nice map and i love it! cant wait to play it tomorrow. 9/10

4. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

I would say the geometry is good, but you might want to get ride of rockets and two of the snipers. rockets on this map seem to dominate. and take flamethrower off. It is too small of a map and no spikes, too big of damage radius for this map.

in the future list all weapons, equipment, and i suggest you test it. prob make shotty no extra clips. overall i would say 3/5

5. RidleyXX45

RidleyXX45 Ancient

Not bad, but you might want to think a little more about the placement of weapons. But other than that minor detail, it is origianal, very well done. 4/5.

6. Unsighted Milk

Unsighted Milk Ancient

New update, changed weapons placements, added more, and switched some stuff. removed teleporters. Added 2 new ways to get to the center structure. (Update 2 and 2.2)