Halp!

Discussion in 'Screenshot Guides' started by Toastman 500, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Toastman 500

Toastman 500 Forerunner

Help! I have a bunch of my screen shots that i have put on image shack now how do i put them on here?

2. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

If you used the Quick Uploader on the homepage of Imageshack, after your image(s) is done loading, you'll be brought to a page with your image(s) in a cropped view, and a lot of codes under the image.

Here is an example I did:
    [​IMG]

You want to look for the box with Forums: to the left. Copy everything inbetween the img and the /img tags, and include the tags when highlighting. Then, paste it here in Forgehub. After you click submit, your image will appear on the screen, along with your post.

If you have an account for Imageshack, you should click on the My Images tab on the top of the page. You will be brought to a page with many of your shots in thumbnail form. Next to each one is a series of small buttons. The first one brings up a dialogue box with a bunch of codes to copy/paste for other places around the internet.

Here is an example from my image library:
    [​IMG]

Look for the box that says Forums: next to it, and copy/paste to Forgehub as explained before.

For the future, any images on Forgehub, and on many other forums around the internet, have [noparse][​IMG][/noparse] for image tags.

Hope that helped.

#2 Black Theorem, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  3. Toastman 500

Toastman 500 Forerunner

Thanks!

Thank you SOOOOOO much I can't wait to get my stuff up here!