HaloRPG v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Shihuru, Feb 23, 2008.

1. The Hudacris

The Hudacris Ancient

Well why dont you remake a final version. That is what I did with my map and i used the money glitch. It turned out great!

2. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

okay, i'll try that then.

P.S. For me its really hard trying to build stuff when other stuff is in the way, thats why i like to delete everything

3. deepmonkey paw

deepmonkey paw Ancient

I like this idea man.. I think it would be awesome for a multi-team game and each team has thier own class selection and teleporters to take them to thier own quadrant of the map.. That would be awesome. Should definately have more scenery tho. If you are not aware of the money glitched maps you can download a good one HERE.

4. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Thanks, but i have already download all the money glitch maps that i needed.

5. Ice Wolf 212

Ice Wolf 212 Ancient

i really liked the class idea, it was genius. Iwould have never thought of that. Only one bad thing about the map, all that I saw from the pictures in the battle field was an open area. I know that you ran out of money, but you might have been able to save enough money to make the fighting area more interesting. Other than that great job dude.

6. Viggie Penndar

Viggie Penndar Ancient

hey cut the guy some slack, I think the class selection is great idea. Though IMO u should take away the Fuel Rod Gun for the Heavy class.

Here's and idea:

keep the class selection part of the map and then build different sceneries outsidee like "Halo RPG: City" or "Halo RPG:Countryside" so you have different enviroments to duke it out in. Just an idea....

7. RossDawgg

RossDawgg Ancient

I'm going to give this a try, ven if the map looks a little bland.

8. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

You know what, im going to make an ALL NEW HaloRPG map, using the money glitch maps. Im really realizing how borrowing the map is if there is no scenery in the map