Halo World Championship Retrospective

Discussion in 'Articles' started by I Crush All, Nov 1, 2022.

By I Crush All on Nov 1, 2022 at 1:22 PM
  1. I Crush All

I Crush All The Bojack Horseman of the Forge Community

Hey all! Just wanted to start this one off by saying thank you to everyone who stopped by and said Hi at the Halo World Championship a few weeks ago, to all who got the early merch before we ran out, be sure to air dry it as the early merch will become damaged if not airdried (This problem will be resolved with the final merch which will have more info on soon!). During the Halo World Championship, a lot of Forgers and ForgeHub Staff were present, cheering on our old friends/fellow forgers on the community stage and chatting up/catching up with each other. It seems like the World Championships are going to be more like a "Halo Fest" occasion now with the Tournament being the main attraction overall. There was a ton to do at this event, from competing in booth tournaments to trying out unique experiences, Playing Halo: Fireteam Raven for free, Community stage, and much much more, hopefully, the next event will amp it up even more then what was here, even though everything here was fantastic! Alrighty here is a photo dump from our time at the event! Also, catch a look at our new Logo in this Retrospective Video!

View attachment 82241

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see a lot of familiar and new faces came out to this event, overall it was a blast and hopefully, we'll be able to meet and see more of you during the next one!

As an old competitor, I may be biased, but I can tell you there was never a dull moment as a spectator, we always had something to do. This is something I hope continues through all the events as I'll be at HCS Charollete in February! We'll be ramping up production here on the site over time so I hope everyone's ready for all the content, Forge Contests, and Community Favorites that we'll be starting soon! Hope to see y'all there and I'll see you tomorrow for the latest episode of Creators Spotlight!

Your friendly Neighborhood Writer,
    -Crush

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by I Crush All, Nov 1, 2022.