Sandbox Halo Wars

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by CheeseJam, Apr 17, 2009.

1. many popes

many popes Ancient

I never thought that someone would be able to make halo wars on halo. The way you have created funding with the sniper is amazing and the whole map seems to have had endless thought put into it. If those vehicles land exactly upright (which I'm not entirely convinced) you deserve recon.

There is only one flaw I can think of and it's only small. If you have 8 shots and 8 pallets, pallets taking 2 shots to die. Four players will have to wait a minute before playing. This would be fine if you knew the people but random custom gamers would very easily quit.

Apart from that I love it and I will be downloading.

2. H@lo Cr@zy

H@lo Cr@zy Ancient

Do the marines and ODST's have lowered jump heights like real humans? If not you should consider it. Oh and great idea using sniper bullets as currency.

#102 H@lo Cr@zy, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  3. Corrupt Galahad

Corrupt Galahad Ancient

Very creative. I'll download this now

4. Sargen Piepa

Sargen Piepa Ancient

I downloaded this map a week or so ago, and I have to say, it's fantastic! It was fun with 4v4, but it really shined in a 6v6 setting. This was a great idea, and I'm really hoping for a v2!

5. Jellofish777

Jellofish777 Ancient

+ Original and innovative gameplay
    + The most accurate remake of halo wars so far (actually the only one that even comes close)
    + Very fun

- The average xbox live player doesnt have enough brain cells for this game, thus making finding enough players very frustrating
    - One of the VIP sides makes it difficult to shoot the wraith down

Score: 8.5/10

6. Orange

Orange Ancient

an idea if this isnt in, would be to have a camo & OV on the commander spawn which is insta spawn, and have a custom which a soldier could get but take $4 and make him some sort of super soldier, anyways it is a good idea but, finding people who wouldnt quit after waitng for 30 seconds is bassicly impossible.