Halo: Reach "The hunger games 117" v1.7 alpha.

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by Jay1337, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Jay1337

Jay1337 Forerunner

Hello everyone! I am here to announce a map i have been working on for a long time!
    The hunger games in reach, once i had read the book me and nanoslartyUK got on to make this map, it took us a month but it's finally finished!

So here is how it works! you spawn here: (Picture below) You have two options! run away or go fighting and grab a good weapon. There are some "Ok" weapons but do you wan't to kill someone in particular and stop them straight away?

]http://[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So! Once you have decied your option you need to grab some stuff you can ethier go to the left and run for some rockets and a few others or go to the city were some "better weapons" will be...

[​IMG]

It all leads to here however! And let me tell you something that epic sniper is here ;)

[[​IMG]

Feedback is appreciated. Me and NanoslartyUK will read it! Thank you for play testing this map! Thanks again! And may the odds be in your favor!

Original idea based of the award winning books by Suzanne Collins.
    -Jay1337 & NanoslaryUK.

2. iBag4Food

iBag4Food Forerunner

Well I like the concept of the map but it has many flaws sorry to say. First, the map is very basic with few aesthetic features at the beginning as well. Second there is not much cover so anyone who gets the best weapon will always win. Also you have a lot of basic building blocks try adding in some signs and getting rid of the premade building or redo them add some more cover and hiding spots you could turn this into an excellent map. Hope this helped.

3. Jay1337

Jay1337 Forerunner

Thanks we will look into the things you said!
    This map is a WIP however!

4. REMkings

REMkings BIOC
    Forge Critic Senior Member

So far, I have one question already.
    Why the killballs?

5. Jay1337

Jay1337 Forerunner

I don't actually know. I guess they just looked nice ;)

6. killenjoke

killenjoke Forerunner

i havent downloaded the map yet. but id like to ask a few questions.....are the weapons set to not respawn? and are the kill balls there for a reason... cuase it would be cool if the killball actually fell into the center of the "cornicopia". like others have said, its a bit basic. and could do with some more cover. u should switch up the weapons to include a sword, hammer, and a sniper and severly limit the ammo in all projectile weapons. thats just an opinion though. i actually think tempest would be a better canvas map for a hunger games map though.