Halo: Reach Discussion

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Vincent Torre, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

Like invasion slayer bettaar.

2. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

Yeah, normal Invasion is unbalanced as hell. Spartans get three Rocket Launchers, two Lasers, two Snipers, a Scorpion, a Warthog, and the ability to spawn with a Grenade Launcher. They also get the ability to get both Plasma Launchers and Focus Rifles because they spawn right where the first objective is and never respawn. Sure we get a Wraith, Ghost, and Banshee, but the fact that they have too much **** to counter it is retarded.

3. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

The only thing that really sucks more in regular invasion is the elite start spawns.

The Needler is beast

4. Vincent Torre

Vincent Torre Ancient

I suicided doing a barrel roll into a piece of scenery

5. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

I like both forms of invasion, if you use teamwork you'd almost think the elites are overpowered.

6. Hari

Hari Ancient

The melee system is the shittiest i have ever goddamn seen. If there was a melee system where you could hit someone across the map, this would will be worse. Every single melee i make ALWAYS results in me dying. Doesnt matter if I hit them in the back, top, side, or front, i just fall right the **** over. So far i see Halo Reach as an unimaginably worthless piece of **** that has utterly wasted the small amount of time i took to play it. I regret wasting the 4 hours i did on it.

7. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

8. Hari

Hari Ancient

I got a running riot my second game ever. So you can shut the **** up and get your dumb ass out.

9. MetaWaddleDee

MetaWaddleDee Ancient

Melee system seems much more forgiving, and more visual approval of when you need to punch to kill.

10. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

ohhhhhh quite frisky today aren't we?

lmao

11. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

People keep saying spartans are overpowered in invasion, yet every game ive played as part of the covenant weve won

12. MetaWaddleDee

MetaWaddleDee Ancient

Its pretty damn even, there's a counter to everything and Spartan power weapons never respawn, so eventually the Elites push trough.

13. Hari

Hari Ancient

Spartans are OP in the beginning if your team doesnt know how to play. Elites have no long range so Spartans spawn kill with DMRs.

14. MetaWaddleDee

MetaWaddleDee Ancient

Roll to right side.

15. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

There are a couple needle rifles at the beginning, usually my team mates will put them to good use.

16. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

I'm getting s **** ton of disconnects from invasion

17. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

tank controls are broken :/

18. Red Army

Red Army Forerunner

They aren't broken, what's wrong with you?

19. Xang

Xang Ancient

Anyone know where the good weapons are on Invasion Slayer? I played a couple games and couldnt find anything other then a needle rifle here and there.

20. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

...have you driven the tank yet? The tank's controls screw up constantly. It really does not seem like the kind of vehicle that was meant to be moved around. Everytime I'd try to back up or whatever, it starts spinning around in circles or going a completely different direction

@Xang
    They spawn near/in your respawn areas. Not sure about the covenant, though I believe it's around the 1st holdout area. The spartans weapons caches are in several different locations. One in the bunker on the side near the covies cap oint, one above the core, and another in a hallway by the spartan spawn areas. Not too sure if there are any more. Spartan weapons are splaser, rockets and sniper.

#1320 Rifte, May 8, 2010
    Last edited: May 8, 2010