Halo 4 Discussion

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by thesilencebroken, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Chron

Chron Ancient

The newer version of the Mark VI helmet is obtained through leveling up. I think it's unlocked at SR-50.

EDIT: I just did a quick check just to see how to unlock it but I can't find anything. I could've sworn it was confirmed to be available to players in some way.

#9501 Chron, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

Actually, I don't believe it is available. I don't recall ever hearing them say we can use it. We can use shoulders similar to his though. I forget which set of armor they are on. There are like 3 that look a lot like them, but one of them is damn close.

3. SpartanPeter

SpartanPeter Around the Block

I did saw two of the helmets on the helmet list. Mark VI classic, obtainted through legendary campaign (So i already got that) and Mark VI. The same exact helmet of MC, in halo 4. I dont tend to look like master chief, i just do like that helmet more then the previous one, and i have an badass armor combo in mind.
    Weird thing is, when i completed legendary campaign, every armor piece up to VI was unlocked, avaitor, air assault, CIO. That was kinda cool, and i got the visor, but that is first in list at the visors.

EDIT : On another topic, even because the forge pallete is UNSC, i have seen some things i made forerunner aesthetics from. Most especially on Impact. Objects like Brace larges, UNSC building 1 (Flat bottom), Extraction objects etc.
    Ill show it later maybe, looks pretty cool IMO.

#9503 SpartanPeter, Nov 10, 2012
  4. DC

DC Ancient

So what level is everyone so far?

Im at sr 36

5. neverendinghalo

neverendinghalo Forerunner

Got my copy of the game yesterday, loving it so far :)

6. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

7. SpartanPeter

I cant believe they missed that. I also met a terrible issue while playing flood. My teammates were changing color, and when i spotted them in my visor they were indicated as enemies, however when i shot them it was considered a betrayal. I hope they fix this too, its becoming annoying and i spotted it a few times.

8. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

#9509 Loscocco, Nov 10, 2012
  9. Katanga

Katanga Ancient

And this is why you need external beta testing.

10. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

WOWWWWW.... when SJ mentioned that to me i thought he just meant the tiny rocks, not something THAT bad. that makes me hate ragnarok even more than i already do. Halo going the way of COD:WAW ??? I cannot accept that.

11. SilentJacket

SilentJacket Forerunner

called it.

there are collision map holes everywhere, why are there so many problems in a finished product?

#9512 SilentJacket, Nov 10, 2012
  12. Security

Security Ancient

Ask Bethesda the same question

13. SpartanPeter

Well there really are some serious things that have to be fixed, if they do they might aswell look at our problems with the game.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Found it btw. Skip to 6:10 to hear the magic :p But the track overall is pretty good actually.
    Halo 4 OST - "117" 12 - YouTube

#9514 SpartanPeter, Nov 10, 2012
  14. Waylander

Waylander Ancient

Spartan ops episode 2 trailer is up.

Also the complex glitch is ****ing annoying. Had a team use that against us in a game last night. We were winning by a significant amount and then the one time they got the ball they went straight for that and none of us knew how to get in so they won.

15. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

imo they should delay the weekly playlist updates for as long as it takes for them to patch the large amount of glitches and missing features in the game. **** is ridiculous.

16. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

imo they should delay the weekly playlist updates for as long as it takes for them to patch the large amount of glitches and missing features in the game. **** is ridiculous.

17. Waylander

Waylander Ancient

perhaps but as for the geometry holes their solution will probably just be throwing a kill barrier at it or ignoring it entirely because, "Now that people know about it everyone will know how to counter it" or some bullshit.

18. WWWilliam

WWWilliam Forerunner

If you referring to oblivion games the MASSIVE open single player worlds(where some glitches are actually fun), It's not the same as a competitive multiplayer arena shooter (arena as in everyone's forced into a small arena to fight)

Well it's either gonna be "Where never fixing forge or custom games because we have more important things to patch" or "Now that people know about it everyone will know how to counter it" (Then even then there is still no promise forge/custom games have a higher priority over spartan ops or DLC or anything)

19. Chipsinabox

Chipsinabox Ancient

Personally, I have little to zero issues with Bethesda games.