Halo 4 Discussion

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by thesilencebroken, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Zombievillan

Zombievillan Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I like that you get the assist no matter who shot the enemy first, or how many times you shot him. Now I can get the recognition of a team player I never got in reach.

And saw is still so freakin beast!

One glitch I'm having is when I zoom in with the BR, my reticule won't appear for a second or 2. It only happens sometimes & never happens ont the DMR.

#9421 Zombievillan, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  2. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

So I'm hopefully getting this by next week.

Should I be excited?

3. BasedGod of Grunge

BasedGod of Grunge Halo Reach Era

I finished the campaign. I dunno if I even want to play this game anymore.

4. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

You didn't like it?

5. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

I like mark VI armour. It sexy. Well worth it for doing the campaign on legendary.
    Oh yeah and i found several glitches/funny instances. On the fourth mission i got launched out of the map on a mongoose by hunter and on the 8th mission if the pelican comes down on top of you, you end up stuck inside it.

#9425 Spicy Forges, Nov 8, 2012
  6. DC

DC Ancient

Does anyone know if you still get mark vi with coop legendary?

7. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

I would also like to know.

8. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

cortana is super hot in this game. i wanna have sex with her just like how i wanted to have sex with the blue chick in Avatar. blue babes for life.

9. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

Lol good luck. The reason people play (read: *****) Ragnarok is because it's a classic Halo remake (that's a description, not a value judgement, though I do personally think it's an awesome map). Why would taking out the casual, non old school Halo fans to play Blops make things better? If anything, it'll make it worse.

10. SilentJacket

SilentJacket Forerunner

I'm happy to say that I started forging my first map in H4

11. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

i love the oceanic helmet, glad i preordered from walmart. im not sure if ill ever use anything else.

12. SpartanPeter

SpartanPeter Around the Block

Man, the campaign is an blast, and on legendary? Also quite a challenge, but i have been holding up till so far. Im on mission 5, the Mammoth is pretty beast.
    And so is the Didact, i finally saw him.
    Im starting my first forge map too, an dominion variant on impact. Its going good so far. I like forge overall, im sure there is more to come, and i can see some great maps coming. Oh and someone remade guardian, and i would like to say props to him. Look at this.

Halo 4: Guardian Remake - YouTube

13. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

yeah its the best campaign since... a long time.

and that guardian remake is badass.

14. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

Yeah you do

15. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

This is good to hear because I wanted to do a play through with my friend on legendary first but didn't want to have to do it on legendary twice for the armor.
    Also: do you only get the helmet?

16. neverendinghalo

neverendinghalo Forerunner

should be getting my Halo 4 tomorrow in the mail :))))

17. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

What do you get for getting the weapon commendations individually maxed out? Is there a weapon skin or just the boat load of XP that you earn?

18. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

19. zeppfloydsabbtull

zeppfloydsabbtull Promethean

I've hardly read any of the posts from the past two days, but I just went to this page- you don't think that the needler was powerful in H3 and Reach (especially TU)? You would get BRed or DMRed if the enemy was decent and was strafing, but if they weren't prepared to start strafing (especially if they weren't facing you) they would die very quickly with almost no effort involved at a pretty wide range of distances. That's why I'm not the only one who thinks it shouldn't be powered up- I've heard others call it silly names before going on to say that it was too easy to use. I'll find out in about a week if it appears as often as in the previous games, or more often.

#9439 zeppfloydsabbtull, Nov 8, 2012
  20. WWWilliam

WWWilliam Forerunner

Have to agree, Needler was deadly border line OP in open area's, Really powerful in corridors if person getting shot didn't duck in and out of cover(because they home and not many people went in and out of cover because they would think strafing is enough and strafing isn't very effective against Needler) And that was its niche.

But apparently in halo 4 the Needler can't even do damage or kill without getting a explosion off? I haven't played the game but hope that's a lie that sounds like a massive nerf. Because if you melee or damage from other sources damage enemy you still have to get the full amount of needlers in to kill them.