Halo 3 Rank

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Twinbird24, Jan 28, 2008.

?

What is your current Halo 3 rank?

1. Recruit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Apprentice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Private

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Corporal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sergeant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gunnery Sergeant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Lieutenant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Captain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Major

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Commander

50.0%
  11. Colonel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Brigadier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. General

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. 5 Star General

50.0%
  1. El Capitaine

El Capitaine Ancient

Colonel grade 1, as of my vote and this posting. I have enough EXP for Brigadier, but I don't play enough Lone Wolves. I have more fun in team games, but my highest rank is Lone Wolves. Plus I play too much Rock Band

2. Twinbird24

Twinbird24 Ancient

Forge Hub should host a halo 3 tournament.

3. Lemonyguy47

Lemonyguy47 Ancient

well im an apprentice grade 2 because my guy only has xbox live silver :squirrel_wtf: i got to apprentice grade 2 because the opening weekend of halo 3 you could play matchmaking know matter what kind of live you had :squirrel_rocking: I was so excited because i wouldn't have to keep playing as my bro all the time and having his friends joining my party thinking its him and stuff, and not only that but i'd actually be able to get achievements and use my account to actually play with my friends rather then have them think it was my brother and not join :squirrel_grouphug: then all of a sudden... :( i get home from school that monday and plan to play some more halo and it wont let me on... :( worst day ever.... :squirrel_evil:

So anyways im stuck on my bros account again... cant get achievements for my guy and dont want to get em for my bro, still cant really play with my friends and cant get my guys rank up, and people think im my brother... :squirrel_evil: but anyways im a gunnery sergeant grade 2 on his cuz i dont play matchmaking much and my bro dont like halo 3 for some reason... :squirrel_eyebrow:

Someone please help me rant at bungie for not letting silver peoplez play... and for making it so you only get one of your accounts gold if you pay the money... :squirrel_jaffa:

Microsoft FTL :squirrel_nono: :squirrel_rant: :squirrel_evil: :( :squirrel_sad:

- Lemon :squirrel_rubberduck:

4. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

I think we should host a Penguinish Vs. Everyone tourney

5. Twinbird24

Twinbird24 Ancient

I see, well me and my bro share Twinbird24 and it has Gold. But we also have another Gold account called Twinbird25. We usually use Twinbird25 when playing H3 ranked together. But I agree, XBL should be at least cheaper.

Don't forget to vote! :squirrel_chatting:

6. szafranko

szafranko Ancient

wow no need to tell us your life story, but why not just save up 60$ and get the card at EB games and u get 12+1 months .. thats one i got and yes.. it's gold

7. Penguinish

Penguinish Ancient

Sounds great, i will be ranking in the multi kills like crazy.

@ Lemon
    Best Buy bought 2 days worth of xbox live gold, for everybody, for the realse of halo 3.

And its Microsoft that controls the silver and gold accounts for xbox live, sliver is a free account that lets you talk to friends, and have a gamer score. While the Gold account is a account that lets you do everything else, because you accutaly pay for the live service.

Save up $50 and get one its not hard, get a job, shovel snow or something, it wont take more than a week.

8. szafranko

szafranko Ancient

it's agreed..., back to halo 3 ranks i gues?... hmm.. uhh... erm.. they dont really matter... except who you want to play with skill ways.. if u wanna playwith sum1 as good as u try ur best to get up that high if u cant.. that probly means ur in the general area of what you can do

9. David 118

David 118 Ancient

right yeah sorry.

10. Ty

Ty Guest

That's awesome, I totally agree. I stopped playing ranked just because I want to achieve that title.

11. Twinbird24

Twinbird24 Ancient

12. T3hFox

T3hFox Ancient

I'm a commanda, but I mostly play custom games and forge.

13. GodsofW4R

GodsofW4R Ancient

Captain grade 1

14. Chain Guns

Chain Guns Ancient

I'm a Major. I don't really play ranked if I play matchmaking at all, not since I got the achievements in Lone Wolves. When I do play Halo, it's usually forge or custom games with friends for me.

15. adam111316

adam111316 Ancient

I'm a major but for some reason i havent been playing halo 3 much. Now im not going to play halo 3 for ages because im going into year 11. "Time to study".

16. Mostfoozy

Mostfoozy Ancient

I am a Colonel grade 2, but i cant get my Team Doubles skill up past 40 because of lousy team mates, go figure...

17. Lunatic Inferno

Lunatic Inferno Ancient

dude i feel so low
    I'ma Lt. grade 2
    lol i barely play online
    Customs FTW

18. Poztar

Poztar Ancient

I'm a Major. I think. I'm the single silver star. I doubt I'll get any higher than that though.

19. AqueousBeaver

AqueousBeaver Ancient

I'm a Colonel, noob factor (grade) 2. My highest is (was) 42 in Lone Wolves.

Obviously I want my wings, but Force Colonel sounds cool...

20. kyyrbes

kyyrbes Ancient

im pretty close to colonel