Halo 3 'Goodbye' Pictures

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Screenshots' started by FloppyPhoenix, Jan 27, 2011.

1. FloppyPhoenix

FloppyPhoenix Forerunner

So, I was digging up a few Halo 3 pictures today. As I was searching through B.net for my Halo 3 pictures, I found two pictures that I had taken the day before I took my transition from Halo 3 to Halo Reach. They were, as I call them, 'Goodbye' pictures. These two pictures were completely staged, and depict what I did in the final hours of Halo 3's abandonment. The pictures aren't really the greatest, but they do mean a lot to me in terms of Halo 3. Here they are:

[​IMG]

This first picture is one I took right before I removed my Halo 3 disk for the final time that quiet afternoon before Reach came out. I was sporting my favourite weapon on my back: The Beam Rifle. It's a shame Beam Rifles aren't in Reach.

[​IMG]

This second picture is one I took with my friends and friends' friends on a modded Last Resort map. I'm the blue one beside the middle character.

#1 FloppyPhoenix, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. 4shot

4shot Bloodgulch

Halo 3 isn't dead, no goodbye is really needed. If you want to go play the game, you could do so at any moment. Halo 3 has roughly 1/4 the amount of players as Reach. In other words, still enough to play the game. Halo 2 now, DOES need a goodbye, cause that game is dead when it comes to multiplayer.

3. OceanicOctopus

OceanicOctopus Forerunner

Halo 3s era is over and now it is reaches era but those good times on 3 will never be forgotten );

4. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

He's saying goodbye to the large amount of players. But **** it. Im not saying bye. Im still in the Halo 3 era BITCHES.

5. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

Sad but true. I still think Halo 3 was way more fun than reach despite the massive amount of new content. Halo 3 just felt more pure and down the line 'Halo'.

6. Oweirdone

Oweirdone Promethean

There were about 8.5k people on 3 yesterday :) I was on having a blast.

OP: The middle guy has no flag on his stand?

7. The Trivial Prodigy

I was playing last week in objective; there were maybe a total of 46 people there. Was looking forward to ctf on Valhalla.

8. TexturedSun

TexturedSun Ancient

Modding is bad, mkay? ... you could get penetrated by a banhammer for it ...

9. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

it brought a tear to my eyes

10. Elite Warrior5

Elite Warrior5 Forerunner

He didn't mod and release a map. If someone were to post a video or pic of modded content do you think he would get banned for it?

11. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

/facepalm

He means in Halo 3. Dont talk out of your ass, mkay? He did mod, he posted a picture of people holding multiple flags. He wouldn't get banned for it on 4chub but he might get banned on Halo 3 if he puts the map on his fileshare.

mmkay??

12. PatchworkZombie

PatchworkZombie Forerunner

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but relax, it's just a game.
    To be honest the way the OP is carrying on you'd think a close relative had died.

13. TexturedSun

TexturedSun Ancient

I've decided the only way i'll be able to sleep at night is to report the image with Modding on to the bungie staff I know.

I've literally been waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking about it these past 3 weeks...

14. Shik

Shik Forerunner

Am I the only one that still touches Halo PC? That nameplate on my name doesn't mean nothing.