Halo 3 customs

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by AR6SHOTBEATDOWN, Apr 14, 2009.

1. AR6SHOTBEATDOWN

AR6SHOTBEATDOWN Ancient

Ok im really really new at forge hub so if im posting this in the wrong place im sorry. I as wonering if there is any one i can play customs with. I only do customs thats it. I like variety like usig deployable cover and what not. I hate BR starts and dont like forgers who are just losers. If you like customs and are not afraid to use a fuel rod in customs please tell me. Also remember im new.

2. Spirit798

Spirit798 Ancient

I think this should be in Halo Discussion, not Forge Discussion.

Regarding your post, I'm not afraid to use a fuel rod. :3
    Deployable cover, not so much, prefer the Bubble shield - gives better all-around cover for your shields to recharge which is all I want.
    I don't mind BR starts and wait, what do you mean with forgers who are just losers?
    Don't you mean players, actually? Or are you referring to maps without Fuel Rods? <.<

3. Love Slice

Love Slice Ancient

Good luck finding customs without BR starts. If I were you, I would try to play some MM and just add people that you've played as friends to play customs with. Not many people here will enjoy playing what you like to play, sorry.

#3 Love Slice, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  4. Joco3000

Joco3000 Ancient

I would enjoy playing these types of games, as i find the fuel rod cannon and deployable cover comical to use. I also enjoy non BR starts.