Sandbox Halo 2 Map Remade??

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by airwalk331, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airwalk331

airwalk331 Ancient

I'm looking for a map from Halo 2 that (hopefully) someone has remade in Forge for Halo 3.

The map was called, "Foundation" in Halo 2. it was one of my favorite maps and I'd love to find it.

Has anyone has remade this map? Does anyone know where I can find this remade map???

PLEASE HELP!!

2. redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Ancient

ill link you but this is not the place you should have posted this im geussing you new?
    ill contact a modded and have your thred shut down ill comment on you page

3. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

Its in the featured section. or go through the news feed cuz its also in the forgotten treasures i think. and this is not the place to post these questions. this is for maps

4. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Hey, welcome to Forgehub. As others have notified you, this is not the proper forum for this question. A moderator will happily move it to the generic forum.

Anyway here's a thread for all Halo CE/Halo 2 remakes. Your specific Halo 2 Foundation remake is here. Though there are also more recent Foundation remakes on Sandbox. If you'd like to find them, simply use the search button.

I hope this helped. And if you need any more assistance, feel free to PM/Profile Message me.

#4 Playerhata27, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  5. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.