Legendary DLC Hallucination

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by xMBMAxPureEvil, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Pirates

Pirates Ancient

correction- ME, you and sykopath are making another map on Ghost Town
    and dude, how come you and syko are NEVER on to work on the map?!!??!/1?1/1/!/

2. MAGIC_MAN

MAGIC_MAN Ancient

The tree house kinda reminds me of the ewok fort things in star wars. Looks fun il dl.

3. fluffypancakes

fluffypancakes Ancient
    Banned

good for ghost town .

xMBMAxPureEvil likes this.
  4. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

thanks. I jsut redid the title cause I jsut got photoshop so hopefully the post is now cooler. also a lot of people are skipping this jsut becasue its on ghost town. wtf?

5. Savagesound

Savagesound Ancient

Kewl someone made a map on ghost town, it looks great and i like the teleporters because normally it's really hard to get around ghost town.

6. maddflash

maddflash Ancient

What a cool looking map you got here.

7. Legacy of Wars

Legacy of Wars Ancient

the first map ive ever seen on ghost town that hasnt been infection and it actually looks good.

xMBMAxPureEvil likes this.
  8. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

Listen I seriously suggest playing this map with ata least 8 people. Its very fun and yuo will have a blast. This map is pretty to very balenced and will be very enjoyable with 10 people. i'll post this up in the thread.

9. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

Ghost Town is my favorite halo 3 map (besides foundry of course =D) This is one of the few Ghost Town maps I've seen that builds apon the original instead of breaking it and making it no fun to play. Looks very good, everything is smooth and perfect. I love the treehouse and the neat asthetic touches you added. All the catwalks are really cool and make for amazing (and fun!) gameplay. I'm really excited that you were able to make a very good map that is not on foundry, it gives me hope for the HUB! Keep making great maps!

PERFECTION!
    5/5

My Maps:
    INTIMIDATION V3
    http://www.forgehub.com/forum/compet...dation-v3.html

10. Digipatd

Digipatd Ancient

Besides the completely unrelated name, the map is awesome, much better than I've ever been able to do with Ghost Town. 5/5, 10/10, 97%

11. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

Thanks again. The map with me and sykopath isnt really getting done. weve done a lot but we jsut keep on playing cod. Sorry if your waiting but itd might be awhile

12. Savagesound

Savagesound Ancient

I don't like ghost town so no DL but i think maybe just making ramps to get to the differnet spots would be better than the grav lift.

13. Gazas

Gazas Ancient

Looks great. The object placement is great as well.

14. MichMaster32

MichMaster32 Ancient

looks like a nice map. i like how its on ghost town and not foundry. good forging.

15. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

thank you. the greatest thing about this map is game play and playability. There are some nice features but the map plays amazing, its pretty hard to NOT get a game on it going if you know how good the game play is.

16. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

cool, this looks like it might have some good gameplay. Keep up the treehouse idea, and if theres a v2, make it so that the treehouse is more elaborate.

for now 4/5

17. Pomegrenade

Pomegrenade Ancient

greta map and i love maps off of foundry especially on ghost town and im releasing a mpa on it soon but also ur map has great fusing and bases with great gameplay

18. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

well when that map comes out tell me, I'm interested in all the ghost town maps out right now, sand box is not my main map I like even though its out and I have it. Thanks for the good feedback, but please leave constructive criticism.

19. Minime637

Minime637 Ancient

this map looks like it could be a ton of fun.
    i really like how you have very nicely incorperated objects into the geometry, and i like how you have placed said objects throughout the map. looks good, looks balanced.
    its nice to see a nice original map on Ghost Town, not many have achieved that.
    i may actually download this one.
    4.8/5