Half of my Collection

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by Taurus480, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Flaming Cowboy

Flaming Cowboy Forerunner

ok first, YOUR MAPS LOOK AMUZING!!! but that's not the reason i commented. Is there a custom invasion gametype? or is it just regular invasion or invasion slayer?

2. Xtermin8R645

Xtermin8R645 Ancient

Wow, so many maps, and so beautifully made! I think you are a very good aesthetic forger, these maps convinced me of something. If you have spare time, I would like to ask you about co-forging a map idea I've had since forever and so far hasn't come to fruition. I would love for you to help me make it, since you apparently have a skill for aesthetics. Nice job, on everything. My favorites are raccoon city, star destroyer, and capitol hill.

The map idea I was talking about: http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-reach-forge-discussion/107162-chiroptera-invasion.html
    Thanks, keep this up.

3. Speechee6

Speechee6 Forerunner

:O holy S@!# this is awsome! love new vegas

4. Noobforgerontheloose

Xtermin, there you are XD. So you ARE still doing that... thought you disappeared off the face of the Earth :p. Anyway, these maps DO look pretty cool. It'd be amazing to see a whole star wars battle with smaller versions of those things :surprise:

5. xX Zoidberg20

xX Zoidberg20 Forerunner

From the picture of Raccon City it looks alot like my friends map he showed us but just stating an observation. However all the other maps look amazing keep up the good work.

6. timmypanic

timmypanic Forerunner

I was lucky enough to stumble on your work a month ago . And i have to say it is some of the sweetest forging i have seen. The white house and washington were amazing and i also liked the invasion on hoverdam. I havent seen the pentagon yet... But i will be checking it out , along with your other work. Excellent work.

7. Xtermin8R645

Xtermin8R645 Ancient

Lol yeah dude I haven't worked on any part of the map because I am forging an aesthetic/machinima map right now. As soon as that's done I'll work on that invasion map, if you still wanna cooperate.

8. Lethe Albion

Lethe Albion Forerunner

Wow. These all look really great. Like, realistic too.

I have a question though: Why is the ruined raccoon city not in your file share? Cuz, I wouldn't mind being able to download a map that you posted a picture of.........

The only problem I have with some of these maps is that they seem like you designed them to be quite playable. But then you didn't go all the way. Like how you can only explore most of the lower half of New Vegas and can't go inside the buildings, and you can't safely get into the dam part of the Hoover Dam, and either way there's nothing there to do. And the White House seems very bland on the inside and not much like a house. Or a white house, however they're different.

All that aside, I really can't complain much since technically this IS in the aesthetic section. So good job on that area.

9. battler

battler Forerunner

These are some really good maps, but you should get Bungie Pro, so then we can download all of them.

10. Papamidnight

Papamidnight Forerunner

WOW great collection man! Raccooon city looks amazing... going to go DL now!

11. ManRayX

ManRayX Ancient

Dled all the ones I could off bnet. Impressive work cant wait to see them on xbl. Here's a cool way to let people see your other maps without pro.

Check it out below

YouTube - Halo Reach Forges - "Help!"

12. Warriorii

Warriorii Forerunner

Wow, I'm glad this is getting more and more attention because these maps are truly amazing, my favorite is Raccoon City and the destroyed version even better.

13. Orange Mucus75

Orange Mucus75 Forerunner

which one is the best for infection?

14. Sgt Surchin

you should put the link to each individual one above each picture. not all of them are in your fileshare.

15. Dino

Dino Forerunner

Hey, Taurus480, there is one map I believe you could do fantastic at. I would really like to see a remake of the Halo 2 level, Turf, I believe you would do an awesome job remaking it.
    Anyways, I really like these maps, especially since I am a huge fan of infection and these levels seem perfect for that particular game type. And I will most certainly give them all a download... Right... Now!

#35 Dino, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  16. UnholiestVirus

UnholiestVirus Ancient

I can't find many of these maps now you need to find a way to link all of these cause your file share is different now

17. UnholiestVirus

UnholiestVirus Ancient

I can't find many of these maps now you need to find a way to link all of these cause your file share is different now