Foundry Hailstorm

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Silentfury45, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Silentfury45

Silentfury45 Ancient

Author: Silentfury45
    Co-Author: Blind Faith494
    Supported Gametypes: FFA, Slayer
    Recommended Gametypes: FFA, Slayer
    Recommended Players: 2-10
    Time Taken To Complete: Around 19-20 Hours

I removed this due to lack of popularity and that it poorly made sry i wasted your time, i didn't join to waste your time.

Any questions, concerns, tips, suggestions, feedback, please post a reply or send me a email at Lightningkid97@aol.com

[​IMG]

#1 Silentfury45, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. MaxSterling

MaxSterling Ancient

Umm... this is a really bad knockoff of Hurricane Katrina and has been out for a very long time.

3. Silentfury45

Silentfury45 Ancient

Well it was made and done before Hurricane Katrina and has another part in it that Hurricane Katrina doesn't have. We did get the idea from another map the shooting things in mid air idea.

[​IMG]

4. AItius

AItius Ancient

Well, this is a very old idea, and has been done many times. Normally I don't care if there are many other copies of the same idea, but this one looks very poorly made. The boxes are sloppy and just piled on each other, and I am 100% that I could escape due to the wall size. Overall, it doesn't look like anything special, and much worse than the other versions of this.

5. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

I honestly thought at first that you just used the layout from the actual hurricane katrina(not even a great screw-around map) and put a couple walls and teleporters to change it a little to make it look worse, so everyone will think you made it. 1/5. It looks rushed, you could have at least tried to make it look neat if you want to copy something.

#5 Rifte, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009