Guitar Hero

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Organite, Feb 17, 2013.

?

What do you think about Guitar Hero?

1. Not my style.

25.0%
  2. Okay.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good.

12.5%
  5. Great.

62.5%
  1. Organite

Organite Journalist

[​IMG]

Guitar Hero
    By | [user]Zatherla[/user]

Players | 2
    Gametypes | Specific Gametype

Guitar Hero is an jovially creative minigame made by Zatherla. Taking a page from rhythm games like "Rock Band" and "Guitar Hero" players must shoot fusion coils as they slide down the "guitars neck" to avoid losing enough health to fail the game. This mini-game is specifically for two competing players, and won't work for larger parties. Timing, work, and creative use of pulse grenades will net you a victory over your opponent. Guitar Hero, while containing neat forging and an obvious aesthetic flair, grabs your attention with it's premise and twist on a classic game. This map is perfect for smaller parties, or for playing with a friend while waiting on other players to join a group. If you're a fan of quirky and hilarious mini-games give this map a download.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have seen a map floating around the board that you think is worthy of a feature then head on over to recommend that map for a feature. Additionally, if you have any questions about this article in specific feel free to voice them in our front page feedback.​

2. Auburn

Auburn a dope soul
    Forge Critic Senior Member

haha, you guys are pumping these features out now. Will this become a weekly scheduled article or an irregular one depending on whether you deem something feature worthy?

Congratulations, Zatherla. Perty Aesthetics, cool idea.

3. Skyward Shoe

Skyward Shoe BTB Legend
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Nice guys, this was definitely one of the most original concepts I've seen for a mini game. Congrats Zath!

4. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

Does this make Zath the first double-feature guy for H4?

Perty map, I told him he was stupid for thinking this would work...

5. Skisma

Skisma Creative Force

You pretty much said it for yourself. The plan is to have one every Friday, however, expect off weeks occasionally when feature-worthy maps aren't as persistent. Also, congrats Zath!

#5 Skisma, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  6. Astiir

Astiir Promethean

Congrats, Zatherla, this looks awesome. It's nice to see some regular features too.

7. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

Haha, was not expecting a feature at all. Thanks guys, I'll try to get back into aesthetics though.