Guitar Hero WT or Rockband 2?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MrChides, Jul 17, 2008.

?

Guitar Hero WT or Rockband 2

1. Guitar Hero World Tour

20 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Rockband 2

24 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. Flames290

Flames290 Ancient

I leanign towards RB2. With GHWT having Ozzy in it, that gives me second thoughts. I hate Ozzy Osbourne. Don't say "Ozzy rocks you have on tast in music". I have a different opnion. Plus RB2 has better songs in my opnion, but no Weezer. I nkow I cna have my DLC content but have'nt I played those enough? With GHWT to have def Leppard, Linkin Park, and other modern and classical bands, that makes me lean towards WT. For me they both have their ups and downs, but in the end I'll go with both. But the WT complete band set and just the Rock Band game.

Draw the Line likes this.
  2. alienman911

alienman911 Ancient

rock band 2 defiantly
    i think that the guitar hero make your own song will be bad unless you can use an ipod then put the notes where you want them

3. Boom Boom STAR

Boom Boom STAR Ancient

Guitar Hero for multiple reasons, first, guitar is much more fun and takes more skilllz, and i am a guitar hero fan boy lolololololololol

4. Brodellsky

Brodellsky Ancient

GHWT.
    I hated the Rock Band controller, so its automatically Guitar Hero for me.

5. Hoff

Hoff Ancient

It depends on the setlist. If RB2 has a better setlist I'll consider it.

But... I like the GHWT display better, and also the ability to create your own music. That means endless songs. I'm leaning towards GHWT. The only thing that will make me get RB2 is if Guitar Hero's setlist is really bad, because being able to download custom songs sort of makes up for a somewhat bad setlist, but not a terrible one.

On a side note, anyone know if GHWT's setlist was annouced yet? I know Rock Band's was. Just curious.

6. Okage4

Okage4 Ancient

I support World Tour for a number of reasons. First off, I like Guitar Hero much better. I don't know why. Secondly, their controllers are much much better than RB's. Thirdly, SONG CREATION!!! This really is the era of user-created content. Lastly, also my favorite reason, you can CREATE YOUR OWN GOD DAMNED CHARACTERS. I'm sick and tired of looking at that same ugly singer from GH3......

7. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

since the first rock band, rock band has had a vast character creation... whatever its called.

and yes song creation does sound awesome...

8. Transactionzero

Transactionzero Ancient

I will be purchasing RB2, because GH1, GH2, and rockband were made by the same company. GH3 was good, but not great.

9. IDave the Rave

IDave the Rave Ancient

Rockband any day, with AC/DC, you can't beat it unless you give Guitar Hero more AC/DC.