Sandbox Grifbox Heavy

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Kronos, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Zebra

Zebra Ancient

El3CTRONiC...you're a ****ing moron.

First off, Grifball wasn't bungie's idea. Burnie, the maker of Red vs Blue and a bunch of his buddies ended up making grifball out of a deleted scene for the heroic map pack video they made last year. Burnie and Bungie ended up making a deal that Grifball XXP will be featured each month, which is probably the only reason you know about grifball. lrn2lurk

Second off, this map actually looks pretty good, the varient came out well, and NOKYARD(a well respected forger who created many maps for the grifball league), as well as the rest of the grifball community support new variations to the game. Quit being an ignorant asshole and don't judge a book by a cover.

Onto the map...Kronos001, I like it. I tried creating somewhat this idea back on Foundry but it didn't comeout as well as this one did. I like how you kept the scorpions locked well in place, making the cover system very unique and useful. The forging was done pretty well and I'd like to try it out later for fun. I'll give it a dl.

2. ti07shadow

ti07shadow Ancient

seriously no one in bungie even made Grifball, it was made by Burnie Burns of Red vs Blue, and you cant say it wasn't because RvB already made a video in the past on this.. :p and I have to agree with some people here, constructive criticism is a must. people who hit on threads like this in such a negative way are known as Ass hats, and im sorry but on my forum I don't approve of such people. and dont give me "well this isn't your forum=m now is it" bs, I know its not mine. But still the fact of the matter is people like El3CTRONiC are ass hats. Stop giving crap and actually play the game before you criticize.

personally I think this map makes a great addition, hell ill try it.

#22 ti07shadow, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  3. LordVurtax

LordVurtax Ancient

Electronic needs to shut up,

anyways, finally a gribox variant, just like Roosterteeth was hoping to see from fans.

I'll download, i do like how you made sure the tanks couldn't move, this could be some very interesting griball matches.

4. Jorgy411

Jorgy411 Ancient

Okay, 1: Grifball was NOT a bungie made map. It was the people from Red Vs Blue who made griff what it is today. So shut up. :p

And second, i DL'ed it and it was actually kind of fun. I Espcially like the tanks. Tanks pwn.

5. oDannyKellyo

oDannyKellyo Ancient

This map looks sweet. Im gonna go D/L

6. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

stealing bungies idea?

he edited something that bungie created, and thats how we make maps! moron

this is cool, it adds a new concept to grifball, it may get a little hectic though, so maybe 3v3 grifball on this map would be fun.

interesting concept, good idea 3.95/5

7. I Am Honk Blarg

I Am Honk Blarg Ancient

It looks interesting, I have only played regular Grifball but this looks like a map i could really get into.

4.5/5

8. P1 Press Start

P1 Press Start Ancient

Looks cool.
    I'll check it out.

9. PIZZA S4UC3

PIZZA S4UC3 Ancient

Why do people always try to change grifball? If you like it play it if not don't it's not a customizible gametype. (A TANK WHAT R U THINKING?!?!?!!?)

10. Kronos

Kronos Ancient

It is a customizable gametype, that's what ANY gametype is. The variant doesn't change anyway, just the map. And I do like Griffball, but I wanted to try this. Bungie makes "Heavy" versions of original maps, why not me?

If you don't have something to say (Constructive that is) don't say it.