Grenada Walkways

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by ForgeRunner, Dec 20, 2010.

1. ForgeRunner

ForgeRunner Forerunner

GReNaDa WaLkWaYz-
    asymetrical halo 1 theme designed in the center cide of the island in forge world, blue base has hieght advantage which is ecually matched to the red base getting the nuetral ghost faster. Has large cave in the back connecting the tunnel as seen on top angled layout.most fun and recomended for territoers---(team)
    [​IMG]
    Vehicles-
    1 mongoose
    1 ghost

Weapons-
    12 DMRS
    2 Concussion rifles
    4 Needler rifles
    2 Snipers
    1 Rocket luancher-normal clips-120 second spawntime
    2 Needlers
    2 magnums

No armor abilites

8 health packs
    Story behind map-
    When the first UNSC base was created in the mountians of reach partials of it remains as a battleing blood soaken ground.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

omfg im sorry guys this is soppose to be in the competitive and the image wont pop up at all cuase my computer sucks im truly sorry agian

#1 ForgeRunner, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  2. LD

LD Ancient

I moved it to competitive for you

3. Joshimitsu

Joshimitsu Forerunner

Looks good from the pic but not many people will download this until you get some more pictures up of diferent parts of your map.

4. timmypanic

timmypanic Forerunner

I like how the map is set out including some of floor of the island , will have nice changes to floor level, good size map for a big team battle. More pictures will help get more downloads. Will see how it plays on teritorries, not played that gametype yet :)

5. xdemption

xdemption ATN
    Forge Critic Senior Member

great map

Forgerunner may have gotten assistance from me, but he had also done a great job on the map. I Checked and counted several times the amount of seconds it took to get to the power weapons and also to check if there was a fair amount of level playing field. Overall playability should be great.