Introduction Greetings

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bootsman, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Bootsman

Bootsman Forerunner

Hello everyone.

Some of you may already know me from eslewhere in the haloverse of websites, but introductions are in order.

I'm Bootsman and I'm an haloholic.

I've played halo with my friends since it launched back in 2001 and have recently found love in Forge. It was only a matter of time until I joined up on ForgeHub.

Forging never caught on me since the tools back in halo 3 were, to say the least, quite poor. I did, however, enjoy the work of others. Me and my friends would play customs through the night, going through hundreds of user created maps, judging them as we went. Some of the maps would stick into us and we'd play them all over again.

Now, with the forge Reach delivered, I decided to try it out. As of now, I'm in love.
    Creating content nowdays is a hundred times easier than in Halo3 and I have the upmost regret to those whom forged unbeleivable creations with the limited tools of H3. I look up to them when I forge, often trying to solve the simplest problem in a map for hours and hours just to make it "feel and look good".

Anyhow, I'm not here to write a novel on myself, but to say "hi".

Hello ForgeHub. Looking forward on showcasing around here.

2. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Welcome to Forge Hub, nice intro! Hope to see you around or play with you in the future