Greetings Forgehub!(assassins creed themed supermap) "True Kingdom"

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Ziggybitz, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Ziggybitz

Ziggybitz Forerunner

First off, this is a partial thread, I am a new forgehub user, but a long time halo map designer, this is my first attempt to post a link with a creation of mine on this website, my apologies if this link is bunk or dont werk rite. but if it does, I invite you to download and enjoy a highly thought out and planned supermap(incomplete as of now) but it is 90% done, simply could use another season of play testing, and the additional implimentation of multiple assassins creed gametype (custom variants) including but not limited to, assassins creed themed invasion (including the destruction of a castle themed gate), and head-hunter, capture the flag, assault (both one bomb/flag and 2 bomb/flag) all of this and the current gametypes of assassins creed infection and team slayer gametypes.

this is a finely-polished skill map, I am not 100% finished with this specific map, but i guarentee if you check it out, you will immediately see the quality, there are many more links coming, soon with pictures and videos, i appologies for my shrewd beginnings, but if you manage to see this or any of my maps i can give you my personal guarentee: you wont be disappointed, please tell your friends -Ziggybitz

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

it seems a few people have at least viewed this post, im greatful to see im not the only forge enthusiast, perhaps a comment, or even more appreciated a friend request! while the link seems to work for me to get a download, if someone else could get back to me id be most greatful

BLOO EDIT:
    Map Download
    Gametype Download

#1 Ziggybitz, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
  2. Marshman119

Marshman119 Forerunner

This sounds really great! I like the invasion idea with the gate and all. I wish you luck in forge hub (being a new member myself) and hope you get more maps out soon! :D

3. Confused Flamingo

Confused Flamingo Forerunner

Hmmm. This perplexes me.

Do any of the gametypes include safe haven haystacks for hiding?
    Blending, due to everyone looking the same?
    Freerunning?

If so, I'm in. Also, you need to add at least one picture, seeing as you posted this in the "maps" section. It going to be locked soon if you don't. :3

4. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Moved to Forge Discussion. The map forums are for completed maps only.