Greed v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Chicken Dippah, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

I appreciate your comments but "Sick map" is actually spam it doesn't help me or the community on anything except you think this is "Sick" so if you're going to post on my maps again be more precise what is it you think my map is "Sick" :)

2. dented_drum

dented_drum Ancient

After reading that post, and after seeing you acknowledge so many comments of others, I'm +repping you.

You deserve it, bro. Seriously, the post itself is just gorgeous. I've not seen a post of a map that pretty in a long, long time.

My only hang-up was that it was difficult to get a feel for how the map played. I couldn't grasp the full spectrum of the map. Granted, the fact that I got through your comments, weapons/equipment list, and description, then just rushed to post about how much I loved that part probably had something to do with it. I'm going to check out your pics again, and try to get a better feel for the map. Like I said, I fell in love with the entire post, so I rushed in to say that bit. Maps looks very nice as well. I assume you'd take the same pride and professionalism in your maps that you do in your post. +Rep and a huge 'grats to you, my friend.

###EDIT###

I'd like note something about this post. You began your retort to the non-conclusive complaint by questioning his knowledge of our beautiful English language. However, the parts I bolded are, in fact, grammatically incorrect.

I say this only as a joke, actually. I guarantee that I have made at least ten errors in this post alone, but I thought you should know that it would help your argument if you used perfect grammar in defiance.

#82 dented_drum, Jun 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  3. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Thanks for looking at my post and not just my screenshots. Also thanks very much for correcting my grammar, Nothing I like more then that :)

4. BlueMasterChief

BlueMasterChief Ancient

looks awsome xD u have my dl

5. HumBoys

HumBoys Ancient

I like the show items that are unreachable. What is the namesake?

6. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Not a huge variety in weapons / Equipment so being greedy can take all guns and ammo for yourself and leave your team mates behind, OR work as a team and evenly share the supplies to win. (Got the idea from big team slayer as people will team kill you for a br / sniper)

7. doughboy530

doughboy530 Ancient

5/5 i love playing and little kids get mad when they cant get the "teaser" weapons. great map

8. IcexBullet

IcexBullet Ancient

Very nice map, you can get some weapons off of the floating bridge if your lucky with a grenade though.

9. cgamer2021

cgamer2021 Ancient

I am urged to go download it now...

10. tw khaotik

tw khaotik Ancient

very interesting, looks pretty cool. ill dl.

11. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Glad you liked it, and the chances of getting a weapon off with a grenade is pure chance, Chance where that grenade could have been used elsewhere. However there is alternate methods of making it onto the bridge :)

12. squ33f

squ33f Ancient

nice map idea, I hadn't heard of this before but it looks like a fun map to play on, nice work.

13. Battleman36

Battleman36 Ancient

Its ok.interesting map. looks fun. 4/5