Gravity Hall

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by JSlayer7, Jul 11, 2008.

1. JSlayer7

JSlayer7 Ancient

Thanks. At the time I made this, I wasn't able to geomerge some things that I now can (like with the bridge that I made out of walls). I'm debating whether to do so, but I PERSONALLY wouldn't care (although I know ForgeHub does).

The fusion cores hardly play a role in the games at all. You can ask anyone that has played this map. They also don't even respawn at the start and have either a 45 or 60 second respawn time. The 45's are the ones near the bomb pick-up point. The 60 second ones are directly near the spawns. These spawn cores make things interesting in the rare case that a round exceeds 60 seconds.

2. B3NJ4M1N08

B3NJ4M1N08 Ancient

Interesting idea for a sport like grifball on coldstorage. One thing though, is there anyway to stop the person going for the goal after he is launched from the mancannon?

3. JSlayer7

JSlayer7 Ancient

Teamwork. And Swords (preferrably). I mean, the guy in the man cannon is not launched at supersonic speeds. You can either hammer him or sword him. Just make sure you have a clear shot at beating him down when doing so.

4. BJFPoyver

BJFPoyver Ancient
    Banned

Idk. I want to like it, but it looks like a jump into the man-cannon and everyone beats each other down in the middle sort of thing 2.5/5

5. JSlayer7

JSlayer7 Ancient

I really hate to say this, but you sir, need to just try it out. I keep playing this with more and more friends and there isn't a single time where we don't end the game with everyone dying of laughter. And it's more than what you propose, because every game starts with that, but ends up more interesting as the game goes on. That is also a borderline post. You can't rate it before playing it.

#45 JSlayer7, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2008