Gravitation

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by G-Bag, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Revelation-Six

Revelation-Six Ancient

I thought this map looked really interesting. I just wanted to point something out to everyone though. The "Read Before Posting" thread details expectations and recommendations. The "rules" regarding embedding images are actually listed as "Posting Recommendations." That implies that, while embedding is recommended, it is also optional. When I posted my first map, I also had the same comments that I did not follow forum policy or standards. I read the rules and followed them, but I linked my images rather than embedding them. Again, the policy lists embedded images as optional but recommended. I'd suggest that if this is, indeed, a forum standard, then the policy should be modified to reflect that.

Lastly, I agree with G-bag that the manner in which some members identify posting deficiencies can be rather aggressive at times. There is no need to ridicule him or any other member. Just point out the deficiency and allow time for them to make the correction. If they don't, then let an admin deal with it.

The map looks cool G-bag. Welcome to Forgehub... or maybe you should be welcoming me? Looks like I'm newer here. In any case... welcome. -- Rev

#41 Revelation-Six, Apr 11, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  2. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

I don't really need to show you, and the main focal point of the map, the "bag", looks a lot like all the fishbowl and washing machine and crazy pit maps where all there is to it is a gametype and a collection of shiled doors. I am sorry, I just don't really like replaying the same old stuff in different version. Sure it offers some enjoyment, just for the time being I already have fishbowl, but I'll wait until you release something equally as fun, and I'm sure you will.

3. G-Bag

G-Bag Ancient

hehe welcome, and thank you very much..

Maybe they should just sticky this thread lol.. it is mostly about how to treat new FH members now.

I can respect that opinion. but really, this is nothing at all like fishbowl.. I have fishbowl as well. I won't ramble about all the differences, but there are many, the structure and function of the two are pretty much opposites. I did think of this game while throwing junk into Fish Bowl, and they received credit in my video.. but don't let that make you think it is just another variant of Fish Bowl.

Take a look at Singularity, it is linked in my sig, also with a vid... it's not a game, but I don't think you can compare that to anything else hehe, it's more of a gravity experiment.

And if that doesn't float your whistle.. I have another gravity defying Stand Off variant about to be released, stay tuned!!! (No not just another floating base hehe)

I just try and be original in everything I make, bc I too, am sick of the same old things over and over from forge.. so.. I'm just... butt hurt.. lol.

#43 G-Bag, Apr 11, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  4. Tinginho

Tinginho Ancient

this is pretty sick.r u like supposed to jump mongooses in?>

5. G-Bag

G-Bag Ancient

and ghosts. watch the video linked at the top of the original post :)

6. d3adly ninja

d3adly ninja Ancient

oh my god this looks amazing man. i am going to download right now!

7. G-Bag

G-Bag Ancient

thanks bro.. let me know what you think and please rate