Sandbox Graveyard

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Xx Jay Days xX, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Xx Jay Days xX

Xx Jay Days xX Ancient

READ. this is my first post. Thanks jo351 for being nice. I will add pictures maybe this weekend. I might just make a new thread. If i am allowed. and golley is wrong. I have tested it 5 times, and did what they told me would be best. At least this is better than tundra.

Link http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=92210495

This is my 5th map I have made. Compared to sandbox maps on bungie favorites, this is great. It's at the bottom of sandbox. Its for slayer or Multi-Flag.

This is worth downloading.

Items

Trip minge - 2
    Turret - 2
    Mongoose - 4
    Battle Rifles - 8
    Assault Rifles - 4
    SMG - 4
    Missile Pod - 1
    Mauler - 2
    Plasma Grenade - 6
    Frag Grendage - 6
    Brute Shot - 2
    Sniper - 1
    Power Drainer - 1

Thats it. It also has some fused items.

Please download it.

-Xx Jay Days xX

#1 Xx Jay Days xX, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. AlexIsCoool

AlexIsCoool Ancient

Please, you need to add pictures in the next 24 hours or this thread will be locked.

3. Randomstingray

Randomstingray Ancient

Number 1 there is not dl link number two no pictures

4. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

And number three, any map is better than a Bungie Favorites map.

5. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

Naw this map is awful. You didnt even interlock the structures of wall corners properly and it looks like you didnt even test the map at all. Also, whats up with those turrets? They overlook a ton of field, and there aren't any creative structures that want a player coming back for more. Sorry dude, this doesn't deserve Bungie Favorites. It actually lags behind some of those maps. Nor does it deserve recon. Definitely a no...

EDIT: You forgot to mention the 2 tripmines...

Can't you at least spell the first five letters of my name properly? The honest truth is the map needs work all right? Justifying that you won't accept criticism because you tested the map five times is also very poor on your part. I played the map. The center has an all right design. The bases aren't too good, and the rest of the map, is, well....

Empty.

You didn't pull any original ideas from anywhere. The result? I gave an honest opinion on the map. The map is too plain...I just wish you luck on your next map. This design just doesn't work out.

P.S.- The others are right, the thread will be locked. Take the time to improve the map if you want to hold on to it so much.

#5 Gollygeeanelite, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  6. Dobam

Dobam Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Had picture Plese !!! And we doesnt have a download link ! For the pics i recommend you PhotoBucklet Its very easy Sing up had pics and put it on any forums If you want help im here !

#6 Dobam, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  7. Jo351

Jo351 Ancient

Welcome to Forge Hub and congrats on your first post. But to be up to standards this map requires pics and a DL link.

I recommend using haloscreenshots.net but first you will need to take pictures of your map. I would be more than happy to help you post them if you can get them in you screenshot gallery.

For people who want to DL here:
    Graveyard

8. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance Ancient

halo screen shots is down right now, you will probably need to use photobucket and if you wait until the weekend the thread will be locked, you will also need a link.

Just make an account there, download pics from Bungie.net, then upload them to photobucket, then just copy the url into your map decription.

P.S. Welcome to forgehub if you need help just ask.

#8 An UrgeTo Dance, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  9. Atik

Atik Ancient

Halo Screens works for me. Just copy the pic to paint and upload to photobucket...

10. Blep1337

Blep1337 Ancient

ILL DOWNLOAD IT, ILL DOWNLOAD IT!!!.....wait wheres the link? oh i wonder how many downloads this guy will get with no link or pictures....i wonder if he even read the rules....maybe...probly not tho