Gravball: Galaxy Cup

Discussion in 'WIP - Works In Progress' started by VII, Dec 15, 2012.

1. VII

VII Promethean

Awesome. I'm just gonna re-use the same pics, that way I can just throw'em up on my fileshare now.

2. Fragsturbait

Fragsturbait Forerunner

Downloaded.

I was playing around with Oddball_Del and stuff, seeing if I could find a fix for you. Glad to see I spent an hour throwing the ball off a cliff for nothing. :p I couldn't duplicate the glitch anyway, glad you got it fixed.

3. VII

VII Promethean

Haha ahhh sorry man, wish I had remembered it sooner, coulda saved ya the trouble lol. Thanks for at least tryin though, much appreciated!

Btw, I personally haven't had much time to get any games on this lately, and I'm tryin to get some video footage. You wouldn't happen to have any recent gameplay videos in your temp. history would you...?

4. Turtlespoon

Turtlespoon Promethean

Here are your pictures, as promised.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy!

5. VII

VII Promethean

@Turtle: Thanks man, very much appreciated. I've gone ahead and updated the front page of the thread with the beautiful new screens that you were so very gracious to extract for me L: Now all I need is a video of this badboy in action and a little bit of testing with the binary rifle, and I'll happily be able to say I am DONE working on this game; at least until I make a second Gravball court lol.