Sandbox Gran Torino

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Mr Pringles24, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Mr Pringles24

Mr Pringles24 Ancient

Gran Torino
    This is my first race map I've made. There are no banked corners or nice scenery! Just flatout racing sorta like Formula One! This map was inspired from penguinocalypse and Mobius City! Enjoy!

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Mr Pringles24, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  2. Mini Waz

Mini Waz Ancient

I acually prefer this map over some of the fancy banked corner ones. This is mainly due to the race track having character. It kind of seems like a go kart track.

Perhaps you could have used some objects to make the outside of the corners a bit rounded so that players don't have to reverse if they hit the outside barrier.

I really like this one, 4/5 good job!

3. Snipez

Snipez Ancient

When I read "There are no banked corners or nice scenery, just flat out racing" I thought it was going to be one of those really crap maps where you just lay out items to make a single path around the map but after looking at the pictures I think this map is actually really good and It would be a definate download but I have got no room for racetracks I have deleted them all and still only have a few spaces left. Sorry.

4. Starkweather

Starkweather Ancient

You've definitely put a lot of effort into this. The track is different compared to all the swirly banked tracks that have become the norm, which is a good thing.

Nice, clean forging and original design. I agree with the poster above about making the outside borders rounded, but it's still good.

4/5