Good with forge and want to get your name out there?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by G33KVIRU5, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G33KVIRU5

G33KVIRU5 Ancient

Good with forge and want to get your
    name out there?
    - May 14, 2008 - 11:40pm

I'm really interested in co-forging a map with someone with alot of experience since I don't know how to do anything with Forge. I have some ideas for a map layout and need someone willing to put the hours into making it happen. I know what you're saying, "why would I want to make a new map, do all the work, get paid nothing and let Walshy take credit for it?!?" I'm obviously not going to do any work and will take all the credit for it but I am willing to give whoever works on this with me my leftover Christmas giftcards that I haven't used yet; 2 Meijer's $10 gift cards (that's just 80 dollars short of $100 for those of you too lazy to do the math), 1 $25 Friday's gift card WITH the bonusbites card still on the top worth another 5 bones, and 1 Gamestop card with $17.46 on it. I can also hook whoever up with more half used giftcards if money is a factor in your decision. So if you're interested in helping me forge a new map just post a comment down here with a link to a previous map you've created and I'll get in contact with you over AIM or XBL.

Link(FIRST POST): http://www.mlgpro.com/?q=profile/1962

2. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Already been posted, gonna lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.