Golden Gift Tutorial

Discussion in 'Screenshot Guides' started by Rippin Heads, Dec 23, 2009.

?

Was this tutorial easy to understand?

1. No, not at all

20.0%
  2. Kind'of i'm still a little confused

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yea, it was good

20.0%
  4. Yea, it was very good and it was very easy to understand

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rippin Heads

Rippin Heads Ancient

Golden Gift
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What to do:
    1. Sign in two controllers
    2. Go to forge lobby and change the game settings so that the forced color is black and that the people are invulnerable
    3. Start a game on pretty much any map with a wide open area. I did it on Avalanche, inside the room where the two mancannons shoot you back and forth (the room right next to the two keyholes where the shotgun is located)
    4. Spawn two pistols and have the poser pick them up
    5. Have the other person spawn a missle pod and pick it up
    6. Have the person with the missle pod go behind the poser and aim it at the poser's back
    7. Shoot a bullet with both pistols and reload. The pistols should lower as a result of reloading.
    8. While the poser is reloading, have the person with the missle pod shoot it at the poser's back.
    9. Go into theater mode and fast forward right as the missle pod hits the poser's back (you need to get it exactly when it makes contact)
    10. You won't see the effect up close so in theater, go far enough until you see the effect, zoom and then take the pic
    xL Shade

My two new maps, Minefield and Tree Hopper, are going to be released soon. They are going to be in the Minigame section so be sure to check them out. BTW, they are both pretty amazing. xL Shade (Rippin Heads)

#1 Rippin Heads, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. Cornflakes Sam

Cornflakes Sam Forerunner

Thanks for the tut, i've used it my screenshots. The guide was prettty easy to understand, and the outcome was cool.
    Good job. ^^