Glitching out of Levels

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by TrueDarkFusion, Feb 23, 2008.

1. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

The only map I know where these methods don't work is Sandtrap. It's so hard, I got out, and there's a death barrier. Even when you overload the map, there's still a death barrier there.

2. i am SeMpLe

i am SeMpLe Ancient

very useful tutorial and dark fusion is that a picture of u?

3. Josh131313

Josh131313 Ancient

Actually, it's very east not to die outside of foundry...

4. ducky buddy

ducky buddy Ancient

I have only glitched out of Foundry, Sandbox, Rat's Nest, High Ground, and Isolation so far ,but this guide is right and new forgers(or just plain bad one's. no offense!=P) should really use this guide. Nice job buddy.

5. SOGtheman838

SOGtheman838 Ancient

another way is to delete all spawners and hold a spawner outside the map then save quit and go into customs u should see a weird picture and die instantly do this 1ce or twice and watch the film in theator u cannot forge but u can see the outside of the map an map the map (HUH)

6. Rawring Marco

Rawring Marco Ancient

The Duck Hunt 0 (Ignore the 0) map has an area where you teleport out the map and go down a path of teleporters.

Also I've been making a map where again you teleport out and go down four grav lifts (keeping away from the pipes) that lead you to a cannon man that sends you to another teleporter.

But I can't get underneath Foundry - I've tried spawning a box on top of me and getting a friend to pick up a turrent im on and turn it so any help with this would be thanked :happy:.

As long as you stay away from the pipes and dont wonder to far then it is.

7. sourdauer

sourdauer Ancient

thanks for the guide, i knew everything other than the tele-tapping, but helpfull none-theless. somthing ive been trying to find out is whether there is a forgeable area outside of Orbital. i know there is a place, but i just cant find it. help?

8. MUIprodigy

MUIprodigy Ancient

Ive used teleporters to help me get stuff outside of the maps but 50% of the time it doesnt work so u have to keep trying

9. Pzycho

Pzycho Ancient

I've actually used the Spawn point Glitching to get on the wireframe on Foundry before even knowing you posted this.

Thanks. Very helpful.