Ghosts on A Dark Night

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by link51, Apr 22, 2008.

1. link51

link51 Ancient

Downloads:
    Map - http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=31926806
    game type(required) - http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=31926851

You and a few others have just survived a huge battle against the brutes, you cut it close and won though. It's not over yet......
    The sun's almost down and you've heard legends of ghosts who haunt these ruins. You're not sure but your party decides to hasitly set up defenses - just in case. You know help will be there soon, but you figured it was better not to risk it..... Better watch out, for this is one fight you shall not forget.

Ghosts on A Dark Night is a infection map made on ghost town. Filters are applied to really make it look like the suns about to set. The object is to survive for 10 minutes against the ghosts(zombies) who haunt this place. You start in a small base with a limited supply of weapons. Weapons are scattered throughout the map though and can be aquired through the use of teamwork. Send scouting parties out to find the weapons and bring them back, never know, you might find a safe place to hide as well.(hint hint) Enjoy!(btw there is 1 ghost on this map that spawns 2 min into round which zombie CAN drive)

Pictures:

Starting base:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zombie spawn base - 3 apparences in order of spawn:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Secret base thats really easy to defend(glitched area):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy! Feedback always welcome and I'll play it with anybody who wants, just send me a message(newbpwner92)

2. OnlyMaximumv

OnlyMaximumv Ancient

looks good its on my DL que
    BTW it looks better if you embed your links

3. Vital bite

Vital bite Ancient

Cool map, I like it

4. ShadowSpartan94

ShadowSpartan94 Ancient

IS the glitched area in the main base?

5. link51

link51 Ancient

no its the area thats a secondary base, in one fo the pics u see the tele that leads to it(3 actually) the ghost spawns after 2 min and the stairs to get you to the tele spawn in 3 minutes.

6. Punkshorty

Punkshorty Ancient

looks like fun i will dl later

7. Jebus1001

Jebus1001 Ancient

Don't you think that the secondary base is a little too easy to defend? I mean, two turrets...

8. link51

link51 Ancient

seems easy yes, but more than likely the zombie will get somebody before they get in there so if 2 zombies rush they can slowly take them out, its been tested and even 1 zombie can take them out if done right. Not telling you how for some obvious reasons=]

#8 link51, Apr 22, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2008