Sandbox GhostDoce

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by GB ATTACK07, Mar 27, 2009.

1. GB ATTACK07

GB ATTACK07 Ancient

GhostDoce
    A remake of the classic game ghostoce. Rules are the same but i will say them again.

Humans
    The humans spawn by a group of ghosts. They will get in them. If they dont they will die. Period. There object is to get splatter kills and survive for two min.

Infected
    The infected spawn above the map. The get a gravity hammer which they use to kill the humans. They also get a set plasma grenades, grav lift, trip mine, and flare.

The pictures

overview
    [​IMG]

Human spawn (on both sides)
    [​IMG]

infected spawn
    [​IMG]

Action Shots
    OH NOES
    [​IMG]
    Heads up
    [​IMG]
    or not...
    [​IMG]
    Awwww snap...
    [​IMG]
    Shinanigans!
    [​IMG]
    If only i had a ghost
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Headshot
    [​IMG]
    Last stand
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    8 ball.... corner pocket
    [​IMG]
    !Alien!
    [​IMG]

Map
    Halo 3 File Details
    Gametype
    Halo 3 File Details

GB

2. ShreddedDreamz

ShreddedDreamz Ancient

looks very simplistic.... (let me finish)... but a lot of fun. The idea isnt very original, and the forging is as good as it needs to be, and I like it. I guess its just a simple idea that doesnt need much more to make it good. This looks like it would be fun with just about any amount of people, and the more the merrier. Your pics are great and sold me. I have bookmarked this for april 9th, to just have some fun customs with a bunch of people. Great Job.

3. exploreTheGore

exploreTheGore Ancient

Like ShreddedDreamz said it is a very simple design, but is definitely a lot of fun. It is different then the once that was created on foundry be cause the foundry version was just flat and this one seems to have different levels. The game play seems pretty fare with giving the zombies hammers and grenades and trip mines. I don't know how much the trip-mines will help the zombies though, it may acually hurt them. I am definitlely going to download this map and see a how the game play is on this version compared to the normal version.
    I like this map because it looks like you took your time and worked hard on making it nice. While your pictures were correct I would suggest adding more to the written portion of your post. You gave people the basic idea of how the map works but maybe give the traits of the humans and zombies. I know you can't really list a weapon list because it is a mini-game and not a slayer map but maybe list pointers for both the humans and zombies. Right now I give this map a 4.5/5 but that is subject to change depending on the gameplay, evan though I know what it will probably be like. Thanks for adding this great map to the forgehub collection and I hope to see many more maps from you.
    Chow!

4. Yyzyyz

Yyzyyz Ancient

Simple 3/5, looks hard to navigate and looks like the zombie can kill you easy

try v2