Getting Pictures from Outside Death Barriers

Discussion in 'Screenshot Guides' started by rj, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV7fPrQKDcw

You're already on the internet, you could've just searched it...

2. Spartacus

Spartacus Ancient

Reeeeaaaalllllyyy high up. after you glitch out of el map you can go up and up and up for a real long time then blam you can be in space looking at the sun.:lol:

3. MaD CoRuPt1oN

MaD CoRuPt1oN Ancient

Great Tut man. A lot better than anything ive ever found on youtube. Ive always wanted to use this. So again great tut.

4. TheDom

TheDom Ancient

Great guide, I've always wanted to know how to do this!

I managed to take this pic of Standoff (I wanted to try a level you didn't have an example pic of):

[​IMG]

Thanks again!

5. Kronos

Kronos Ancient

Method 4: Go to customs. Hold down RT, LT, RB, LB, A, Click Both Thumbsticks, and Up and D-Pad at same time. Hold until white numbers come up.

Now Do it again, but hold left on the D-Pad, this switches to pan-cam on top left.
    Jump off a cliff if possible, otherwise kill yourself ion general. I am 70% sure it doesn't matter.

End game.

Theater.

wait until you die. then pause.
    Now press up aon the D-Pad and hold. Notice the number on the top left go up. That is camera speed. I usually use a number between 30k and 200k to break out. Just move into the barrier at a high speed to break out. Move the speed down when you are out.

*Note: Spoiler is what I wrote earlier, below is an easier-to-understand version. If, however, you still don't get it, read the spoiler.

The reason I like this method better, is because the outside of maps are very very big. The ability to change your camera speed helps speed that up. It's also more reliable in my opinion. I've tried other methods, and they don't always seem to work. This method may seem complicated, but it's really not once you get it the first time. *EDIT* After re-reading the first post, this is actually easier...

1) Customs ( IN LOCAL ): Hold RT LT RB LB A, click both sticks down, and hold up on the D-Pad. (I use tongue for D-Pad)
    - Repeat but hold left on D-Pad.
    - Jump off cliff, or suicide, preferably cliff.

2) Theatre: Pause when you die.
    - Hold up on D-Pad to raise camera speed. (Number is on top left. Be aware of it.)
    - Use this new speed to break through barriers by heading into them.
    - Reduce speed when out.

*Note: You can tell you did the first part correctly by looking at the top left of your screen. After pressing Up on D-Pad, it will say NORMAL. After left, it will say PANCAM.

*Note: If you go outside, and the screen starts blurring up, first try to go in reverse to get back to where you were. If it fails, rewind a little and get back out.

*Note: Please be aware that you can't go past a certain limit outside. No method can fix this. But it really doesn't matter all that much. :).

#25 Kronos, May 26, 2009
    Last edited: May 29, 2009
  6. xpk3

xpk3 Ancient

im definately gonna do this, some of the pics u took are amazing like last resort

7. Flamerazor2

Flamerazor2 Ancient

thats valhalla? holy crap, its like a exploding star or something.

8. BWO Kilroy

BWO Kilroy Ancient

ARRG No Matter What I do, I cannot get out of Ratsnest I have tried all of these numerous times and it doesnt work. Can Someone send me a Video that they used to get out of Ratsnest so I can do it please? Thanks

9. E Dee

E Dee Ancient

the epitaph picture is my favorite. nice guides also.

10. CP3TIMCP3

CP3TIMCP3 Ancient

lol that is pretty funny