Geomerge halp

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Rabize, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Rabize

Rabize Ancient

Umm, Im having a bit of trouble trying to geomerge and all that stuff, I,ve just started trying it out but I get partway threw a map and Its like I **** the whole thing up when I got to interlock or Geomerge.. If someone could help me out on a canvas just so I could a grip on this stuff I would greatly apprechiate it. Did I spell that right?.. I dont think so... Anyway Any tips or people who will actually play will help. My GT is the same as my username. 'Rabize'.. Its pronounsed like the diesese where foam comes out a dogs mouth.

Again, Thank you and sorry I suck at spelling.

2. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

I'm on now. I'd be happy to help. PM me if you're on Halo and I'll help you with it.

Off Topic: This should be in Halo Forge discussion but it doesn't really matter now. Also, the dog disease is spelt Rabies, but your GT is still cool. My GT = my name.

3. The Demons Den

The Demons Den Ancient

And this is the correct way to spell "appreciate"

4. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

One major problem I had with geomerging was I would merge a box by using another box as the "pushing object" or a wall by using another wall and so on and so forth. This always made everything **** up. Just use teleporters as stabalizers, and doors. put the doors on the object so that part of it merges through like it normally does, then just tap the object your merging with the A button. It should merge smoothly. Idk theres a link I know to some of this somewhere.

5. HaloIlove

HaloIlove Ancient

I've had the same problem too, except that mine kind of are... crooked in a way.