Gears Of War 2 Multiplayer Information! Zomg!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by macka654, May 25, 2008.

1. macka654

macka654 Ancient

#1 macka654, May 25, 2008
    Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. kayaman132

kayaman132 Ancient

IMHO,
    I could less about gears 2.
    Why you ask, NO FORGE.

3. oO eggpie Oo

oO eggpie Oo Ancient

I think this will make gears so much better, i loved gears but it was missing a few little things, it now looks like there adding it into gears 2 w00t!

4. macka654

macka654 Ancient

there will be something like that... you can create objects or something. They would get more crap.. then praise if they made a forge for gow.

5. Arch3m

Arch3m Ancient

Well, unless something happens to drastically change the MP, I don't care. GoW had a great SP, but the MP just isn't fun for me.

6. Reynbow

Reynbow Ancient
    Banned Senior Member

I agree with Arch3m, the SP was pretty good... Though it didn't keep me to play it all the way through, I got up to about the second last level and just stoped playing it (IMHO the gameplay was way too repettive, run, cover, shoot, cover, shoot, cover, chainsaw, cover etc...

And the MP... Well that was the complete oposite of fun. It was okay for the first few matches, and I liked being able to play the blonde guy but apart from that... Nothing special. The gameplay itself was boring and kinda pathetic when it came to skill... Like the gap between skill level in Gears is much smaller then Halo3. That's just my opinion but in Gears there's not much to master, where as in Halo3 you have to master a lot of different aspects to be really good.

Anyway... Halo>Gears2... Hands down

7. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

Iuno reyn, halo may have more things to master, but the few extremely difficult things (I.E. being and ACTUALLY good sniper) are hard to master and deadly when you do. Gears has: shitty people, decent people..and very very few awesome people. But thats only because the community is much smaller, and a bunch of assholes.

Gears 2 looks badass though, a single handed, epic PS3 dominating machine!

8. Arch3m

Arch3m Ancient

You're kidding, right? Sniping is among the easiest things in the game. Of course, it doesn't latter when there're rocket launchers and explosive crossbows to ruin any sense of balance in the game.

9. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

No sniping is easy, being an actually good sniper is hard. C'mon how many times have you seen two people "sniper battling" and pumping out 16+ shots and no head pops? You pretty much only have to aim at the same spot, but consistently hitting heads like that is a lot harder and less frequent than what I do in halo

(ps why the hell is my sig not working grrr)

10. Soggydoughnuts

Soggydoughnuts Ancient

Im so excited for this, it will be more exciting than team swat!

haha

-Donuts

11. Roche178

Roche178 Ancient

I really don't see why we have to bring Halo into this I am just exited about the game not what games it is better than I am getting it either way.

How could you possibly know this?

12. TexturedSun

TexturedSun Ancient

I didn't like GoW at all. Yeah the graphics were super, but woohoo ... good graphics ¬_¬ the game was totally boring. The story blew, and the MP was ass.

I will NOT be buying it.

13. Arch3m

Arch3m Ancient

Quite the opposite for me. I'm quite lousy at sniping in almost all games (didn't used to be, but things suddenly stopped working out for me), but I almost always blow a person's head off with a sniper in GoW. Something about it is just so easy.

14. X Jado X

X Jado X Ancient

If they do add a feature like Forge, they'd be copying halo 3 even more.. >_>

15. Egoender

Egoender Ancient

This game will be amazing.

I for one don't care about comparing it to Halo in anyway.

Halo does somethings better than Gears.

And Gears does somethings better than Halo.

16. ToochieHxC

ToochieHxC Ancient

i dont like gears... o_O but for some odd reason im excited to see the new one.

17. DrawingMan

DrawingMan Ancient

Man, I cant wait for the new Gears, after seeing the Campaign video. I will most likely be out there in line waiting for it when it comes out :D

18. ToochieHxC

ToochieHxC Ancient

or send me out to do your dirty work just like for GTA4 >:[

19. macka654

macka654 Ancient

that is exactly true dude, please dont compare halo and gears. Halo... best FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, GEARS... BEST 3RD PERSON... HAPPY!?

20. Hashmeer

Hashmeer Ancient

I really didn't enjoy the multiplayer to much, I liked the singleplayer for the little I played it; But the multiplayer was just boring for me. IMO