GAMERTAG REQUEST FOR 1V1 SUBMISSIONS

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by WAR, Mar 6, 2015.

By WAR on Mar 6, 2015 at 5:54 AM
  1. WAR

WAR Cartographer
    The Creator Forge Critic

[​IMG]
    For those who participated, thanks for your submission to ForgeHub's 1v1 Map Contest! It has been an exciting past few days and a monumental moment in forge contest history as we accepted nearly 80 submissions! Thats going to be 20 hours of straight gameplay to run through every map for the first testing round, not counting load times, eating, sleeping, nunchuck class, bathroom breaks, etc. This is going to be a heck a lot of testing for our judge panel and we can't wait to get into it! Which brings me to my next point...

FILE SHARES ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED WITH THE NEW PATCH!
    err....

Now that submissions have officially closed we need your help because as we all know too well, there are no freakin' fileshares. I have a full head of hair and I intend to keep it that way so please lend me and the rest of our judge panel some help in getting your maps.

Instead of knocking on all of your virtual doors begging for gamer tag credentials I was hoping we could try this the easy way first. Please list your gamertag and/or leaderboard info in the comments below. It would be additionally helpful for you to 'hyperlink' the name of your map to the corresponding map page as well. Phase 2 of this download process will be to ask everyone to get online at the same time...yay:) We'll schedule that at a later date once the GT collection is complete. Stay tuned people.

EXAMPLE:

ATHELON
    GT: WARH0LIC

Leaderboard Info
    Game: Halo CE
    Mission: Pillar of Autumn
    Difficulty: Normal
    Time/Score: 17:50

For a full list of the submissions please check the first post of this thread and make sure you see your map there.

PS - You guys should totally follow us back! For our full list of Featured Maps and Community Favorite maps (released monthly) follow our brand spankin new official XBL gamer tag:
    ForgeHub LIVE

Finally...a simple and easy way to stay connected and download some great maps from the community!

<3 - The ForgeHub Team

#1 WAR, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by WAR, Mar 6, 2015.