Game types issue

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ashz22, Dec 15, 2010.

1. ashz22

ashz22 Forerunner

Hello I have recreated Vallhalla on Reach and have set it up for neutral bomb/flag and slayer but am having issues with the other game types. If anyone would like to help me out with this post here/PM or message me on xbox live that will get the quickest response. gamertag:ashz22

ashz22,

2. DavidJCobb

DavidJCobb Forerunner

Or you can tell us which gametypes you're having difficulty setting it up for, and perhaps what the specific problem(s) is/are.

Right off the bat, I'll tell you that for Infection or Safe Havens to be playable at all, you need at least one Safe Haven (INF_HAVEN) and for Safe Havens to function stably, you need at least two.

3. SpazCool

SpazCool Forerunner

You've created a neutral flag map? And it functions properly? If you don't mind, how does one make the capture plate capture the flag?

Cheers

4. Stevo

Stevo Drunken Bantersaurus Rex
    Forge Critic Senior Member

CTF - Required Item Count: 3
    Flag Stand > Blue Team, Gametype Specific True, Spawn Sequence 1, Label CTF_Flag_Return
    Flag Stand > Red Team, Gametype Specific True, Spawn Sequence 1, Label CTF_Flag_Return
    Flag Stand > Neutral, Gametype Specific True, Spawn Sequence 1, Label CTF_Flag_Return

These are the absolute minimum settings required to have a (somewhat) functional CTF game.

You can find other gametype set up help, Here.

5. D0NTSH0OTME

D0NTSH0OTME Forerunner

Please explain some of the specific problems you are having with each gametype, and I will be able to help you.

6. HopefulRUIN

HopefulRUIN Ancient

Headhunter shouldn't be hard.
    You just gotta put down Capture Zones, otherwise the spawn points and such are the same as they would be in Slayer.