Galactic

Discussion in 'Map Discussion' started by Ren335, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ren335

Ren335 Legendary

Ren335 submitted a new map:

Galactic - Race in the darkness of space!

Read more about this map...

2. Zandril

Zandril Promethean
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I liked the headlights on the mongeese. But for the most part, the track was kinda boring. It's just a bunch of turns and **** and no other cool aesthetics and geometry

3. Ren335

Ren335 Legendary

I feel ya. Was more of a test and to see what people think of the concept. Planing on making some kind of mini game out of it, just not sure how yet. Would also love to see some maps come out of it.

4. TheLunarRaptor

TheLunarRaptor Legendary

I like the lights but they kind of clash with the theme it seems, the map looks scary yet the mongeese look colorful. I would change the lights to white and add horrifying aesthetics or just something in general, some dynamic elements to racetracks are always appreciated, some simple scripts or man cannons, or even challenging jumps help make a race track exciting. I would personally go with horror and add fire and other horror elements, but that is 100% your choice.

5. Ren335

Ren335 Legendary

Personally I hate using man cannons. I'm not against them though! I think I make too complicated scripts considering they always break lol. I see where your coming from and agree 100%. I have some ideas brewing for a mini-game out of this. This was more of a test/proof of concept

6. ARNDT I A BOSS

ARNDT I A BOSS Legendary

This is a super cool idea!