Gailawin

Discussion in 'Map Discussion' started by Ryley, Aug 3, 2018.

  1. Ryley

    Ryley Promethean
    Forge Critic

    Messages:
    101
    Likes Received:
    558
    Ryley submitted a new map:

    Gailawin - Asymmetrical 4v4 core map set within Caligula's horses watering hole

    Read more about this map...
     
  2. WAR

    WAR Cartographer
    The Creator Forge Critic

    Messages:
    1,568
    Likes Received:
    3,893
    Never disappoint with your map releases :) You always find a way to make architecture unique in forge
     
    II SEGA USA II and Ryley like this.
  3. MultiLockOn

    MultiLockOn Ancient
    Forge Critic Banned Senior Member

    Messages:
    4,815
    Likes Received:
    12,124
    Looks cool
     
    II SEGA USA II, Ryley and Box Knows like this.
  4. Ryouji Gunblade

    Messages:
    836
    Likes Received:
    1,269
    That sword stuff is crazy. I love it.
     
    II SEGA USA II and Ryley like this.
  5. TimeDipper

    TimeDipper Mythic
    Forge Critic Senior Member

    Messages:
    255
    Likes Received:
    459
    Those trees are awesome and very creative. Love it!
     
  6. Box Knows

    Box Knows Promethean
    Senior Member

    Messages:
    1,372
    Likes Received:
    4,046
    I just ran around this and its so sick

    Good job, lot of awesome piece usage
     
    II SEGA USA II and Ryley like this.
  7. brusky0086

    brusky0086 HSFN/iForge
    Forge Critic Senior Member

    Messages:
    165
    Likes Received:
    320
    On my 4v4 Test Session #3 Video uploaded this week in YouTube.
    HCS Slayer.
    Very very very nice looking and intricately layed out.
    Will play again soon before I rate it, as always tho sir you amaze me with your creativity
     
    II SEGA USA II and Ryley like this.
  8. MULLERTJE

    MULLERTJE ROGUE
    Senior Member

    Messages:
    2,394
    Likes Received:
    6,298
    Looks really awesome. Great job.
     
    II SEGA USA II and Ryley like this.
  9. CaptainDireWolf

    CaptainDireWolf Forger of the Wild
    Staff Member Forge Critic Senior Member

    Messages:
    732
    Likes Received:
    1,323
    Nice work as always. Love the unique trees. Always a fan of fantasy-inspired maps.
     
    II SEGA USA II and Ryley like this.
  10. D4rkDeath

    D4rkDeath Mythic
    Forge Critic Senior Member

    Messages:
    768
    Likes Received:
    913
    Once in awhile a map comes around that reminds us that H5 forge will never hit a limit in its potential. This is one of those maps.
     
  11. eLantern

    eLantern Ancient
    Senior Member

    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    82
    I really liked this map. Awesome job!
     
    II SEGA USA II likes this.
  12. D4rkDeath

    D4rkDeath Mythic
    Forge Critic Senior Member

    Messages:
    768
    Likes Received:
    913
    I need some plays on the map, however this map is breathtaking. I have walked around on it for 10–15 mins on a few occasions and I’m totally immersed by the theme. Outstanding!
     
    eLantern likes this.

Share This Page