Fyperon

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by king of the pie, Dec 17, 2010.

1. king of the pie

king of the pie Forerunner

To start off, i know you love this map, wanna know why? read on and download the map!
    On a lot of the big maps in Reach i had a real problem with getting killed by someone with a dmr from their base to mine. With this map i tryed to bring the battle to the middle.
    All the power weapons are in the middle.
    power weapons on the map are
    shotgunsx2
    snipersx2
    rocketsx2
    laserx2
    plasma launcherx1

I also tryed to put a ton of vehicles so that(for example hemorrhage) one team doesn't over power the other team with vehicles.
    vehicles(at each base):
    tankx1
    falconx1
    mongoosesx2
    warthogx2
    rocket hogx2

This is the blue base:
    [​IMG]
    These bases i based on standoff, i loved standoff and thought it would work for reach.
    The upper part of the base looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    The lower part:
    [​IMG]
    each base is the same and has the. same vehicles, weapons, ETC. they also have a teleporter that leads to the closets bridge in the middle. these:
    [​IMG]
    as you can tell there are a lot of rocks, these are to stop people in tanks from getting rampages before dieing(paridasio)
    below each bridge in a circle of rocks is a laser, on each side.
    Each have 1 sniper(in the middle bow area)
    [​IMG]
    2 turrets(in the smaller box areas)
    [​IMG]
    Also at near each base is a, what i call, an outpost.the life even gives no fall damage [​IMG]
    each holds 1 rocket(red base in backround!)
    [​IMG]
    ACTION SHOT!
    [​IMG]
    This map is great, i only played it with 3 other friends and we had fun
    we played stockpile, KOTH, and team snipers. this map will blow your mind and show you what reach is all about.
    Please play, and give supporting critism.

wanna help test more or just get a group of people to play it? message me ill help find people, i still need to play with 8v8

#1 king of the pie, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

you might want to add some pictures to this post otherwise it will be locked
    find out how to add pictrues here

MOD EDIT-
    Any post after this saying this thread needs pictures will be infracted for spam.

#2 ♥ Sky, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010