Introduction Fuzzy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fuzzy, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Forerunner

Name: Greg Cassidy
    Favorite Games: Halo Series, Star Fox Assault, Battlefront 2, Zelda Series
    Favorite Hobbies: Hockey (Canadian EHH!), Xbox and chilling with friends
    Halo Reach Controller Settings: Default/Bumper Jumper, 4/5 Sensitivity, No Vibration

Hello all! I am Fuzzy, my gamertag is FuzzyStormz so you can call me Fuzzy, Fuzz, Storm or anything of your desire as long as I know you mean me. I was influenced to join this site by the hearing of it's creative operation and just overall pure awesomeness by many people so I decided to finally join.

As you might of already sensed I like the color green and I am a big fan of Halo. I have been playing the Halo games since they first came out even though at the start I was way to young for the games. My dedication to Halo has brought me to many different communities in the past where I greatly contributed, before joining this site I was a forum manager at dFGaming which ran smoothly until the site went financially bankrupt. I also am very into competitive gaming such as MLG and I participated in Halo 3's Nashville Combine and my team finished in 39th, I still play competitively but currently without a team.

I hope that I can bring my expertises into helping this site in all ways positive, I also hope on meeting and being apart of the community of FH. Thank you for welcoming into your home!

2. Dinosaur Drugs

Dinosaur Drugs Forerunner
    Banned

Green text is green. Welcome to forgehub person i've never met before. In time you will come to learn that we have some pretty cool people in this community. It's a great place to share your creations and get noticed.

#2 Dinosaur Drugs, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  3. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Forerunner

Hello Dinosaur Drugs! You have a very interesting name how did you think of that?

I noticed you have a picture of Trever Moore from WKUK, cool stuff.

4. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

Does this mean I can call you Mr Fuzzles?

on topic:

Welcome to Forge Hub. :)

3 things you may want to do while your here:

1. Read the rules
    2. Don't feed the trolls
    3. Have fun
    4. Avoid Stevo (He's a big meanie and likes to change things)

And what Dino said.

5. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

Who is this imposter? I call shenanigans! Hey fuzzy, welcome to forgehub, im glad you joined and you will likelove it here.

#5 Zatherla, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  6. Berb

Berb Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Fuzzy! Mocha must know about this...

But anyways I hope you have a great time here on the forums and chances are you will find out who the people who join the party when I'm in there actually are...

Oh and sky's first three things there are the best advice you can get. Idk about #4 tho, stevo's cool.

7. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

Lol whos dat BK?

Ohai... welcome to the site. Dont mess with sarge, he bites. Trolling HF is one of the known activities. Beware of DD! The only dinosaur that offers you crack.

8. Apollo Creed 01

Apollo Creed 01 Ancient

Welcome! idk why you like star fox assault when star fox 64 is soooo much better, i just cant wait until its on the 3DS :)

9. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Forerunner

thank you all for the interesting advice, I hope to get to know you all.

10. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

Battlefront 2 and Zelda? awwww hell yeah a man with taste. Welcome to the club, enjoy the free infracti- er, candy!

Oh and the blue members are what i like to call "The Fun Police"

11. Berb

Berb Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Sir, I heartily agree

Can I haz?