future machinima crew

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Grif otaged, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Grif otaged

Grif otaged Forerunner

Well im proud to say that my Accra map series is about to be done. I'm just polishing up part 3 now. If you havent seen nor heard of The Accra map Series then you can check out part 1 and 2 in my signature below.

(hopefully you went and watched the videos for part 1 and 2)

for part 3 it will have a video, but i want to end it with a machinima intro that i might start... or set it up for some1 else to create. Ill think about it. But i'll need around 10 people at most. Your voices are not needed, just your player in the game.

The script and characters​

A total of 4 to six elite characters are needed.

A total of 4 spartans needed.

2 of the 4 spartans will drive 2 falcons on the map. Other 2 guys can be gunners.

The elite roles​

The elites will be standing cloaked holding a plasma rifle, then on que cloak shuts off and will switch weapons to swords at same time. *elite grawl sound plays*

(grawl Sound will come from a trailer or something)

camera then switches to 2 falcons flying towards accra city. A voice on radio COMS says- "Target in site" *pause* radio reply- "roger that bravo 21, permission granted to engage"

Scene fades with cool music, credits role.

The spartans are on the falcons btw.

comment below if you are interested, Id also love the help of other machinimas creators and any tips will be great.

2. Eww Your Skinny

Eww Your Skinny Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Why not, I'll do it just contact me when

3. Architect

Architect Forerunner

I'll be interested just pm me.

4. Eclipse240

Eclipse240 Forerunner

I'm in, just give me a message, can play as an elite or spartan.
    My armor:
    SPARTAN: Mark V helm, Breacher chest ( not the robot arm ), operator left shoulder, ODST right shoulder, bracer wrist piece, blue visor and finally GRUNT B-DAY PARTY EFFECT XD
    ELITE: Field marshall

5. Katanga

Katanga Ancient

I can do either. I play a Spec-ops Elite, and a EOD/General & Commando shoulder/Collar Spartan. Of course, I can alter the models if necessary.

6. NextGenHitman

NextGenHitman Forerunner

I'll help you if you still need it. I can be any character you want just give me a time and a place.

-HTMN

7. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

i'm down. I have lots of spartan armor, can be almost anything. Will play whatever elite.

I have a project of my own in the future that will require 16 spartans.... think dday beaches.