Foundry FUSION v3

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by JMJ405, Apr 30, 2009.

1. JMJ405

JMJ405 Ancient

FUSION v3
    To get a good idea on gametypes and weapons please visit the v1 and the v2 (please visit both before posting)
    Pictures:
    The Central Tower
    [​IMG][/URL]

Bases
    [​IMG][/URL]

Carbine Shack
    [​IMG][/URL]

Carbine Shack in action
    [​IMG][/URL]

The people asked for more cover, I gave 'em more cover! (Theres also a deployable cover behind the single box)
    [​IMG][/URL]

Using the cover to an advantage
    [​IMG][/URL]

Small Towers
    (the fusion coils have been replaced with barrels)
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Download here

Thanks for all the constructive critism guys!

2. exploreTheGore

exploreTheGore Ancient

Wow, looks very improved from the first too versions. I posted on your second version about adding cover and it looks like you have delivered. I would suggest putting a power weapon on the middle island so that their is a real need to run for the middle. I also like your choice of equipment. Putting a Deploy able cover is rarely used in competitive maps and has strange features. Over all I give it a 4.5/5 and a very good improvement over the first two versions.

3. Ice Wolf 212

Ice Wolf 212 Ancient

I see that you added some cover like many of us requested in your v2, and I like the fact that you geomerged them into the floor, but I still think you could do better like add even a little more cover than that, or make it a little more interesting like adding a corner wall on it's side to make a little room with two open ends. I'm glad you added the cover but I still think that there could be more.... it's just a little too plain with only three boxes in the middle. But it is much better, bumps my rating from a 7/10 to an 8/10. Nice map.